Henri Hooft, calls Jon Jones "the best MMA fighter ever."

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think Cormier knows it will be a difficult fight. For me, Jones it the best fighter ever in MMA. He's still very young and has physical advantages -- I think he's just better everywhere. Jones is the best fighter, and there's nothing wrong with that. I like Cormier -- he beat my guy twice [Anthony Johnson] -- but I just don't think Jones is a guy he can beat.

The fight will end the same way the last one did.

Sauce: http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...ainers-break-predict-daniel-cormier-jon-jones

Like I give a flyin fuck.

giphy.gif

The only ones close are Silva, fedor, and Johnson.

Emphasis on fedor, who might have the edge.

Hooft is correct in that a very strong case for that statement (GOAT MMA fighter) can be made for Jones.

I am waiting for a reply with "Who the fock is Henri Hooft" from a guy who thinks it's funny to sound like a inbred drunk irish guy.

I agree with him. Cormier has to find a way to land a very hard punch right on the button in order to win and we've never really seen Jones rocked. It's highly unlikely he is going to outpoint him over 5 rounds or submit him so that leaves TKO. He would need Jon to make a mistake in distance judgement and really clock him, then pounce for the TKO. I don't think it happens. Jones just has more tools and style/physical advantages here.

Jones is on the level of Silva and Fedor. Only time can stop him.

Dang, your girl leave you for an Irish guy or something?

I don't know what is this "dang", but it's like me saying to you something like "Dang, your girl was gangbanged by all the actors who are better then Spencer Tracy, all the writers who are better than Shakespeare and all the boxers who are better than Gene Tunney?"? Because they are so many.

All this name calling and instant hostility for no reason is tired. You've been made unfit for a civil society by the elite you're caught in the web, stuck in the net, you're a keyboard warrior and that means you're a pussy.

Back