delusional jones actually thinks he makes the UFC money

basherofbrains

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In a recent interview Jones said he thought guys that made the company money would get better treatment. Is he so stupid that he doesn't realize that he has cost the UFC so much money that they will never get out of the red in the John Jones business for his entire career?

He does lmao. Apart from conor Ronda and Brock he's the only big draw. Jones cormier 1 did 800k ppv buys, same as mendes mcgregor.

What are you smoking TS?

Take a look at the PPV buys for Jones fights.

Maybe not in the Conor/Ronda range, but he's way above the average

He's a sociopath, bro. He doesn't live in the real world.

Does a statement like that from him surprise you ?

EDIT...

Guess some of you missed the part where he's actually costed the UFC millions ? Read the whole thing, and comprehend before you start whining.

He does lmao. Apart from conor Ronda and Brock he's the only big draw. Jones cormier 1 did 800k ppv buys, same as mendes mcgregor.

Jones has probably cost the UFC close to $50 million over his career so ....

He does. I'm throwing money down to order this card. I rarely waste money on the UFC

I understand what you're saying, UFC 200 was a fuck up, he got a whole event cancelled, etc.. but come on, I think he makes more than he costs...

In a recent interview Jones said he thought guys that made the company money would get better treatment. Is he so stupid that he doesn't realize that he has cost the UFC so much money that they will never get out of the red in the John Jones business for his entire career?
I want you to show us some evidence for these claims.
Everyone understands that is costs tremendous amounts of money to promote a main event in the purpose to sell PPV's, but you also have to take into consideration all of the very succesfull PPV cards Jones has main evented on. Even if you are the UFC it is not easy to sell 800 000 PPV's, despite that several Jones-PPV's has proved to be very profitable over and over.

The UFC 200 card sold well despite Jones departure.

Last edited:
Let's see after this weekend how much Jones is worth to the company.

I understand what you're saying, UFC 200 was a fuck up, he got a whole event cancelled, etc.. but come on, I think he makes more than he costs...

Not when you stack marginal losses + marginal lost income versus marginal income from his presence on a PPV.

My goodness TS is ignorant. Throughout his career he has made the UFC far more than he's cost them. Someone is brainwashed easily...

If by "lose" you mean missed out on more profit that they could've made...yes. But actually lose more than he's made them? Not a chance.

He's a sociopath, bro. He doesn't live in the real world.

Does a statement like that from him surprise you ?

EDIT...

Guess some of you missed the part where he's actually costed the UFC millions ? Read the whole thing, and comprehend before you start whining.
End of thread!

Back