Just made a bet on ufc 214

Bigrichmac

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
OK, so I've got manuwa 1st round ko, lawler by ko any round, cyborg by 1st rd ko, Maia by sub any round and Jones to win by decision. Payout £998 on a £10 stake!

100/1. Break a leg.

But, I do see one that I think will screw you.

Long shot but not bad. I'd have changed to DC by decision, and Woodley also decision.

It's nice but no way it comes in
Those kinda bets are for mugs

No offence TS I was once like you, you'll learn

Betting slip or Didn't happen... no one here believes you own £10.00

OK, so I've got manuwa 1st round ko, lawler by ko any round, cyborg by 1st rd ko, Maia by sub any round and Jones to win by decision. Payout £998 on a £10 stake!
Dude, yours is much like mine. I did a massive seven fight parlay but only for the win in each one. Fili over Kattar, Dober over Burkman, Lawler over Cerrone, Manuwa over Oezdemir, Cyborg over Evinger, Maia over Woodley, and Cormier over Jones. $100 stake/$3,596.76 payout.

Really going out on a limb there picking fighters to win the way they almost always do. :p

Where?, i will make the same bet.

When I first saw how many results you got parlayed, my first reaction was typical lottery playing retard who is attracted by high payouts that will never happen.

Then looking a little closer, your picks are all within reason. 1st round for Manuwa might be a bit of a stretch (I probably would have gone just KO any round), then Maia by sub is of course possible, but then Woodley has never been submitted but still Maia is one of the greatest submissions MMA fighters ever.

Not bad, good luck!

Watch Maia get a TKO win due to a muscle spasm

It's only 10-1 odds for all of that?

It's hard to win a 3 fight parlay, damn near impossible to win a 4 fight parlay, and in 10 years of fantasy betting on every card have never won a five fight parlay. Plus yours have KO/sub/or decision on those. Lol good luck

Back