Alexander Gustafsson eyeing a rematch for either Jones or DC.

charlie-hunnam-steps-out-in-pajamas-to-take-out-trash.jpg

Haha "my belt"

If Gus gets a rematch, he'll lose, and continue to bitch and moan about how unfair it is.

Haha "my belt"

If Gus gets a rematch, he'll lose, and continue to bitch and moan about how unfair it is.

I actually would really like his chances against Daniel in the rematch. That was a nasty war and Daniel isn't getting any younger.

I actually would really like his chances against Daniel in the rematch. That was a nasty war and Daniel isn't getting any younger.

And Gus had lost his last fight by a KO, all the momemtum was then on DCs side. Current Gus should win that match up relatively easy, imo.

I expect Jones fans won't like this

Haha "my belt"

Yes, its his belt because 2, 3 and 4 vs DC. Defended against Jan B and Glover, third defense will hopefully be against Jones.

Yes, its his belt because 2, 3 and 4 vs DC. Defended against Jan B and Glover, third defense will hopefully be against Jones.

Delusional as always.
If you weren't, you wouldn't be a fan of such a proven loser.

Gus will probably lose by controversial split decision. those never go is his favor!

THAT's the fight to make, not fucking jones and brock, ffs. yeah, it will sell way more, but jones gus 2 would easily be the greatest LHW titlefight ever

you'd have to fancy Gus in a rematch with both at this point.

The DC Gus thought in the first match is now older, it was close.
The JJ that fought OSP looked very basic, would have been destroyed by Gus. Plus Gus matches up really well vs JJ.

However, JJ might look better than ever vs DC, we really don't know.

THAT's the fight to make, not fucking jones and brock, ffs. yeah, it will sell way more, but jones gus 2 would easily be the greatest LHW titlefight ever

Jones vs Gus 2 could be a very big fight if promoted right. There would be thousands of Swedish fans coming to Vegas and it would grow to a bigger event people might think. Many casuals are aware of their first fight.

I just want to see Gus rematch either of them...amazing fights both times.

you'd have to fancy Gus in a rematch with both at this point.

The DC Gus thought in the first match is now older, it was close.
The JJ that fought OSP looked very basic, would have been destroyed by Gus. Plus Gus matches up really well vs JJ.

However, JJ might look better than ever vs DC, we really don't know.

Gus looked like dog shit vs Jan randomname and horrid for 90% of the fight against a shot glover.

What is it about Gus that makes his fans downplay his many failures and play up his "accomplishments"?

His eyes? Is it his blue eyes?

Gus looked like dog shit vs Jan randomname and horrid for 90% of the fight against a shot glover.

What is it about Gus that makes his fans downplay his many failures and play up his "accomplishments"?

His eyes? Is it his blue eyes?

im not a fan, i was over the moon when Rumble KO'd him.

I just see him winning certain fights due to style.

Gus will probably lose by controversial split decision. those never go is his favor!

The only reason they are "controversial" is because of his fans inventing narratives and denying reality.
Many couldn't even accept his loss to rumble being legit. His fans are a cancer.

Jones vs Gus 2 could be a very big fight if promoted right. There would be thousands of Swedish fans coming to Vegas and it would grow to a bigger event people might think. Many casuals are aware of their first fight.
It was already booked once. Gus pulled out.

All he has to do is lose a few fights in a row and he'll get his title shot just like last time.

Back