Robbie Lawler vs Donald Cerrone at UFC 214 is the best fight matchup in years

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
images

F5V10eg.jpg

This is like Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit from years ago. The only exception is there is NO DOUBT in my mind that this will actually play out as advertised. Two warriors who are going to brawl and make a hefty sacrifice to the Just Bleed God

WAR Donald Cerrone
WAR Robbie Lawler

I like Cowboy. But, he's in tough here. First fight for Lawler since losing the belt. He should be fresh, and pissed off.

It would be really hard to bet against Lawler, here.

Final predictions tonight after ceremonial weigh-ins.

Is Cowboy with Jackson? I hope Jackson doesn't have him run for 3 rounds like Condit.

Lawler will send Cerrone back to LW in his vicious way of knocking people out...

I like Cowboy. But, he's in tough here. First fight for Lawler since losing the belt. He should be fresh, and pissed off.

It would be really hard to bet against Lawler, here.

Final predictions tonight after ceremonial weigh-ins.

This was my thought as well. Cerrone really struggles against boxing orientated fighters like Lawler (ex. Nate Diaz, RDA, Jorge Madsivdal)

I get so fucking hyped for Robbie Lawler fights.

He's only coming for one thing on Saturday night...
2dlko7p.jpg

Great, you just fucked it up for everyone

Now it will be Condit/Diaz all over again

This is going to be the best fight on the card, and it won't even be close. I'm just hoping the rest of the card isn't as shitty as I think it'll be so people will actually remember this fight after the so-called main event.

I dunno man. I want to think this will be a good fight. And I like Cowboy and all, but he tends to wilt when he gets in there with someone who will bully him. I think if you just wanna see Lawler wreck someone it will be a good fight, I guess nothing wrong with that.

This could easily make a main event for a Fight Night or Fox card. Hell, It'd be a great PPV if for the WW belt.

Just Bleed fans are being given a nice treat cause they know Jones-DC won't end in a finish and will be both of them trying to negate their opponents offense rather than engaging too much themselves. But that's just how lots of fights go at the very top of the game.

There have been a nice amount of stacked cards last few years.. then the free ones are not so stacked.. but I love it. Watching huge fights all at once in a night is awesome. 3 fucking title fights plus this, and Manuwa - Oezdamer .. plus Barao and A Sterling on the friggin undercard.. this is fantastic.

Easy 800k buys +

Back