Who here thinks Jones will finish Cormier this time?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jon finishes him. TKO or SUB, until the 4th round.

I hope so but I think Cormier comes more prepared this time

I think Cormier wil finish Jones this time

Cormier has the best chin in mma

Maybe Jones could sub him but unless dc gasses I can't see Jones finishing him with strikes

My pick is for a Jones sub. He's been actually working his BJJ the last year or so and I'm sure he'll want to use his new skills. He also proved to be the better wrestler last time so he'll be able to take him down.

Cormier by ground and pound late of the 2nd or early 3rd round.

My pick is for a Jones sub. He's been actually working his BJJ the last year or so and I'm sure he'll want to use his new skills. He also proved to be the better wrestler last time so he'll be able to take him down.
JJ had no sucess in keeping DC down though, every time cormier made it back to his feet easily unlike Jon's other opponents.

JJ looks kinda skinny this time. I doubt he will have the strength and power to finish DC. Also, a more aggressive gameplan might play right into DC's hand.

Things definitely look different for this fight. Can't wait til they get the show on the road.

I doubt it.

Probably Jones UD, but hopefully DC gets that finish.

To me, this is 50-50 as to who wins it. I haven't seen anyone posting anything that would lead me to believe otherwise.

If I were to bet, I would definitely bet on the fight going the distance though.

JJ had no sucess in keeping DC down though, every time cormier made it back to his feet easily unlike Jon's other opponents.

He didn't even have to take Machida down to choke the life from him.

giphy.gif

Here's what will happen. The fight will end in a draw and we have to deal with this BS for another 8 months.

And afterwards, they shake hands, hug and DC cries on Jon's shoulder.

DC might surprise us all in the first two rounds. But then Jones gets his sea legs back and wins 3,4, and 5 convincingly. A finish is unlikely. I doubt we'll see either of them get rocked or put in a bad position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back