Watching Conor's Cage Warrior FW title fight

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Very interesting. I'm watching the whole video. From the video it seems he was "Pushed" early to a title fight and "didn't deserve it" lol

He looked great on the ground.

Funny, Dave Hill lost to Artem.

Mark Gardard has a gym.
This Dave Hill dude is TOUGH as fuck. Conor put a beating on him for 2 whole rounds.

do you have the one where he defended it?

I'm a Conor fan but I like to flame the haters

>Looked good on the ground against a random Euro who also got beat by Artem

Lol you fanboys try too hard

PS: he hardly engaged on the ground so what on earth are you talking about

<{gspressed}>

He has the beard for the LW fight. He looked weird AF without it for the FW fight.

>Looked good on the ground against a random Euro who got beat by Artem

Lol you fanboys try too hard

<{gspressed}>

Well the announcers were talking about how good the Dave guy is on the ground. They also talked about Conor getting his purple belt.

lol Mark Goddard was in the corner of the opponent for Conor's FW title fight and is officiated his LW title fight, his next fight.

Well the announcers were talking about how good the Dave guy is on the ground. They also talked about Conor getting his purple belt.

Cmon now what do you expect the announcers to say? This guy is some random Euro who won some obscure local Euro BJJ tourneys?

LOL look at the form on this guys shot

IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG

NIICEEEEE the LW title fight was the fight where he slipped the punch and counter with the left cross that KO'ed the guy.

To be complete honest it wasn't as impressive as the gif make it seem because the guy was already out on his feet Conor just needed that one last punch to put him away.

First of all the 2nd shot is good form and the first is what happens when Conor punches you in the head.

You think that second shot is good form?

Lol what???? Where's the head pressure at?? What is he driving with???

ANY Sherbro could probably take 3/4 Mount from that position on that guy lol.

M8 that doesn't even meet the criteria for Euro Tier wrestling.

<36>
<36>
<36>

You think hat second shot is good form?

Lol what???? Where's the head pressure at?? What is he driving with???

ANY Sherbro could probably take 3/4 Mount from that position on that guy lol.

M8 that doesn't even meet the criteria for Euro Tier wrestling.

<36>
<36>
<36>

ok good point. I agree, shit form on both shots.

Now shut up, the lot of you.

Mcgregor has clearly been mistreated by the UFC and MMA fans.

DvUcJwb.png

Rewatching all his UFC fights now. It's cool to see his progression. He started throwing stupid kicks in the LW cage warriors fight and kept doing it through the first Nate fight. Now he is more efficient with his energy

So you're bitching that he went to the UFC instead of defending his Cage Warrior belts? LOLOLOL
You are insufferable. I get it, you think it's funny to be a clown on the internet. It's not though, it's really not.

Back