Could UFC 214 main card be any better?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jimi vs. Volkan

Manuva has great power but Volkan doesn’t even have to touch his opponent to KO him. This fight almost guaranteed knock out.

Lawler vs. Cerrone

Has any of these two ever been in a boring fight? Fireworks guaranteed.

Cyborg vs. Tonya

Always fun to see a Cyborg slaughter. Championship fight.

Woodley vs. Maia

Interesting fight. Can Maia get Tyron’s back? Can he wear him down over 5 rounds and get the sub? Another championship fight.

Cormier vs. Jones

Needs no introduction.

What a great card.

Its a damn good card.

I will stream it, no question about it.

Last edited:
I can't remember a main card being this stacked without any injuries taking place etc.

We had luck on our side with Cowboy/Lawler being postponed aswell.

Good card but the Cyborg and the Manuwa fight aren't great. They have had more stacked ppvs than this.

Good card but the Cyborg and the Manuwa fight aren't great. They have had more stacked ppvs than this.

What? How is the Manuwa/Oezdemir fight not great? Probably winner is the next number 1 contender and Oezdemir KO'd Cirkunov who was a big prospect last fight?

I'm sure someone will bitch about it.

The 'dog never disappoints.

EDIT: And there we have it.

Could it be better? Sure, add some pure excitement like Gaethje, Korean Zombie not being injured, Korean Superboy not being injured :( .. but yeah pretty unreal stacked card. Will stream 9/10

Without the injuries probably best card of all time

Great card and it needs to come off great.

Hard not to get behind this card.

it seems lke a beatdown card. I like more competitive fights where i am not sure who will win.

I think the prelims are almost as good as the main-card, to be honest.

Sometimes the best cards on paper turn into duds in the cage and vice versa.

On paper, this a very strong card. I hope people buy it instead of streaming it. Even if you just pitch into a group to buy it.

If they switched Cryborg/Evinger with Curran/Albu. Can't with it being a title fight, etc.

But, Cryborg vs Evinger is gonna be hard to watch. TVs the world over may just blow up in protest. Or the cameras might go on the fritz.

Back