Cris Cyborg doesn’t think Ronda Rousey beef was personal, willing to talk to her

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“We can talk, I never met her before,” Cyborg said. “But I think she did great things for women’s MMA. She said a lot of things about me, but I think she used that time for growing her. I think she used it like a business. I think it’s nothing personal, because I never met her. We don’t know each other. Nothing. I don’t have anything against her.”

Now, it seems as if it’s water under the bridge. Cyborg even said she’d be willing to sit down with Rousey and talk and she made it clear that she respects what she has done for the sport.

“Maybe one day,” she said.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...usey-beef-was-personal-willing-to-talk-to-her

I dont blame her but I'd need a personal appology to even behind to consider to acceept .

Meanwhile Sherbros are still bitching about a denied handshake from 4 years ago

<21>

Cyborg is a class act.

she always has been. seems like a genuine nice person in every interview, and she does a lot of great things for sick children, and i dont care who you are, you gotta respect that.

Last edited:
Odds are she beats up Ronda and Travis if they ever meet.

Let's say Rousey has always been clean (and I don't think there's reason to believe otherwise), I do believe that she actually despises Cyborg for juicing/cheating to the extend that she's (probably) done. And for good reason.

Obviously it's easier for Cyborg to act the bigger man (yeah, sorry for the pun) now that Ronda has fallen and Cyborg is at the peak of her carreer.

Let's say Rousey has always been clean (and I don't think there's reason to believe otherwise), I do believe that she actually despises Cyborg for juicing/cheating to the extend that she's (probably) done. And for good reason.

Obviously it's easier for Cyborg to act the bigger man (yeah, sorry for the pun) now that Ronda has fallen and Cyborg is at the peak of her carreer.

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

Rounda_Rousey_Huge-Featured-660x400.jpg

I'm a Rousey fan also. I'm just not naive enough to think most top level athletes aren't or haven't used in the past. If you've noticed that 90 percent of the roster is smaller now than they were, that's not a coincidence.

I felt it was a bit hypocritical for Ronda to bash Cyborg so strongly for PED use when the likelihood that she was using as well is fairly high.

“We can talk, I never met her before,” Cyborg said. “But I think she did great things for women’s MMA. She said a lot of things about me, but I think she used that time for growing her. I think she used it like a business. I think it’s nothing personal, because I never met her. We don’t know each other. Nothing. I don’t have anything against her.”

Now, it seems as if it’s water under the bridge. Cyborg even said she’d be willing to sit down with Rousey and talk and she made it clear that she respects what she has done for the sport.

“Maybe one day,” she said.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...usey-beef-was-personal-willing-to-talk-to-her
Great post bro. Cris seems like a genuinely nice person, despite her ability to destroy people lol
upload_2017-7-28_6-53-0.jpegupload_2017-7-28_6-53-0.jpeg

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

Rounda_Rousey_Huge-Featured-660x400.jpg

I'm a Rousey fan also. I'm just not naive enough to think most top level athletes aren't or haven't used in the past. If you've noticed that 90 percent of the roster is smaller now than they were, that's not a coincidence.

I felt it was a bit hypocritical for Ronda to bash Cyborg so strongly for PED use when the likelihood that she was using as well is fairly high.

You do realize those dress pics on the bottom were photoshopped and passed around to gullible people who would believe it right?

Dunno if it's fairly high. Sure, she looked kinda big in some photos, but I don't think it was "obvious" in any way that she was using. Contrary to Cyborg.

It's obviously hypocritical of her to be bashing Cyborg if she wasn't clean.

Damn Rousy looks strong there.

Dunno if it's fairly high. Sure, she looked kinda big in some photos, but I don't think it was "obvious" in any way that she was using. Contrary to Cyborg.

It's obviously hypocritical of her to be bashing Cyborg if she wasn't clean.
Ronda never turned up looking like Cyborg, and Ronda was an Olympic Judoka, it's pretty common for them to be broad and stocky in their build.IMG_5892.JPG

Cyborg used to like this too, in 2008IMG_5893.JPG

the point isnt really who it would be easier for.....were the situations reversed I think its safe to say theres no way Ronda would be reaching out like Cyborg is doing here...

I think steroids is just what Ronda latched onto ....the real reason she despises Cyborg is because of fear and the way everyone tried to push her to face her fear((which she couldnt/wouldnt/didnt do)) its too bad because a grappling orientated Ronda had a strong chance of beating Cyborg IMO

were the situations reversed I think its safe to say theres no way Ronda would be reaching out like Cyborg is doing here...

That depends on Rousey actually having always been clean. If she was always clean- no way she would be reaching out. Now, had she been using, I could see her reaching out.

That depends on Rousey actually having always been clean. If she was always clean- no way she would be reaching out. Now, had she been using, I could see her reaching out.
if you can see her reaching out in any circumstance, we have different opinions on her lol she wouldnt bury the hatchet with Meisha and she wasnt afraid to fight Meisha for years like she was Cyborg
Ronda threw a handful of excuses ((shit)) at the wall when the possibility of fighting cyborg became real((pushed for by the fans)) and she went with the only one that stuck to the wall

Cyborg is probably right, it was just business, for Ronda. However, Ronda genuinely dislikes Tate.

Back