If Jones beats DC, should they bring Anthony "Rumble" Johnson back to make this fight?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Jones crushes DC, there´s noone else left for him besides the Gustafsson rematch. So, bringing Rumble to fight Jones and keeping him away from DC is not a bad idea, imo.

I think he has 2 more fights to make. The Jones fight and the Gustafsson rematch.

How would you like to see Rumble back?

manuwa-ko.gif

Thoughts?

I'm sure if the money was right he would take that fight.

You want Jones to beat up his dealer?

He would need a few fights to earn the shot again

Fuck yeah, that was the fight to make, it was supposed to happen already. Who else is worthy of a fight with Jones if he wins? Manuwa? Oez? Fk that. Rumble won't have to worry about wrestling, he'd have the advantage there.

When Jones beats D.C. in the first round he will inspire all of the MMA world and will light a fire under all of the lightheavyweight division.

Why so AJ can quit again quickly?

Book Jones/Gus 2.

Not after the way he cheated the fans in his last fight.

The mystery of that fight is long gone... Jones would sub AJ relatively quickly

Fuck yeah, that was the fight to make, it was supposed to happen already. Who else is worthy of a fight with Jones if he wins? Manuwa? Oez? Fk that. Rumble won't have to worry about wrestling, he'd have the advantage there.

Dude did you watch the fights with DC? AJ has no heart whatsoever.. ZERO!! That rematch was embarrassing. He was not even hurt, he just give DC his neck again and said "Okay choke me"

Dude did you watch the fights with DC? AJ has no heart whatsoever.. ZERO!! That rematch was embarrassing. He was not even hurt, he just give DC his neck again and said "Okay choke me"
I hear you on that, his gameplan was absolute dogshit against DC especially in his second fight. He usually does crack after the second round though, but I think he'd give Jones a hell of a fight having the wrestling advantage like he did against Davis.

Currently there's two guys at LHW- besides DC - that I would be interested in seeing Jon fight: rematching Gus and taking on the winner of Volkan and Manuwa.

I hear you on that, his gameplan was absolute dogshit against DC especially in his second fight. He usually does crack after the second round though, but I think he'd give Jones a hell of a fight having the wrestling advantage like he did against Davis.

Jones has wrestling edge. Jones out wrestled DC. The fight would be the same as DC..

The wrestling advantage? Haha. Please burn to death.

The wrestling advantage? Haha. Please burn to death.
Wrestling and power. Jones lanky ass wouldnt be able to take Rumble down, and he'd be eating some uppercuts in the meantime. Rumble would take him out

Wrestling and power. Jones lanky ass wouldnt be able to take Rumble down, and he'd be eating some uppercuts in the meantime. Rumble would take him out

What the fuck? You've never watched a fight with either, have you? Welcome to my ignore list, buddeh.

Back