I like this Jon Jones more

silv

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He's being himself, which is being a prick! Much better than the holier than thou fake Jones we've seen before.

He's at least more honest, when most of us saw right through it before and were accused of racism by Luke Thomas for just seeing him as the person that we now know he is.

Told Dana off, told Luke Thomas off.

Jones 2.0 is here to stay.

I liked fake Jones. He was highly enjoyable seeing him piss off his opponents, pretending to be a good guy then turning into a prick as soon as the cameras where off.

Still don't like him but I always prefer someone being themselves rather then acting a part.

TS I don't like you so I'm not even going to respond in your thread...

He's being himself, which is being a prick! Much better than the holier than thou fake Jones we've seen before.

Well this is his last chance. Honestly losing this fight would be bad for him because of all of the performance-enhancing drug shit he has heard. But he could still lose and come back And be the champ again. But he has to keep his life on track outside the goddamn cage.

What in the world... I'm sure I've been in this thread last year, or the year before. It's like every few months Jones swaps from real to fake in the fans eyes.

The fact of the matter is, Jones is a royal piece of shit.

The guy even lies with his tattoos,... come on.

2f49c851a722118e8f57bf6a09ef08f9--ufc-fighters-the-champs.jpg

I agree, that he comes across as more real but delusional as hell...."I believe God put me on this Earth and blessed me with the skills to be a fighter. I believe this is what God has intended for me....FUCK YOU, PUSSY! D.C. YOU ARE A PUSSY! FUCK YOU!!"

Bipolar anyone?

I've met Jones he is a pretty nice and accepting guy being slightly confident when it comes to your craft when you're black shouldnt automatically equal being a prick. This is not 1908.

Who the fuck cares if he's fake or douchebag as long he wrecks people. WAR GOAT!

Told Dana off, told Luke Thomas off.

Jones 2.0 is here to stay.
He is being incredibly sassy. I think his estrogen levels must be all f'd up, from years of PED abuse, and that is why he is so catty. It reminds me of Ronda, like a bully diva having their period.

Back