"I sensed great fear in him, he was scared to strike with me"

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Jon Jones is to be believed, Anderson Silva, sensed a great deal of fear in Cormier last time time they fought, you know, while laying on the bottom of him getting beat down.

My question is when Anderson chooses to strike cormier instead of grappling, is that because he has a deep-seated fear of wrestling? Or cos that's what he's best at?

It's just stupid wording to help his fragile ego swallow his 27-30 loss. Retire.

It was a private prep talk

don't look too much into it

Or Jones is full of shit again. Take your pick.

"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess."

Last edited:
DC handily won the fight, so him feeling fear is a moot point. Cerrone has admitted to feeling fear every time pre-fight, then he goes in and whips ass. The warrior feels fear just like regular people; not all, but most. The difference is, the warrior gets past it, and even uses it as fuel to amp up his performance.

Maybe DC did feel fear,maybe he didn't. But he won the fight; it was never a contest. So therefore fear - if it really was there - was not a vulnerability.

LoL at "beatdown", 48-hr notice Anderson strolled out of the cage without a scratch on him, playboi

<{silvanormal}>

Its prize fighting not the fucking Arena of blood.

Dumbfuck

If Jon Jones is to be believed, Anderson Silva, sensed a great deal of fear in Cormier last time time they fought, you know, while laying on the bottom of him getting beat down.

My question is when Anderson chooses to strike cormier instead of grappling, is that because he has a deep-seated fear of wrestling? Or cos that's what he's best at?

It's just stupid wording to help his fragile ego swallow his 27-30 loss. Retire.

Anderson is a goofy guy, hes just spamming darth vader lines tbh

"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess."

Grosses me out reading that, no wonder his opponents used to call him fake. Eesh

Grosses me out reading that, no wonder his opponents used to call him fake. Eesh

14uxk5f.png

He has deep-seated fear of wrestling which origins from Sonnen raping him for 4 and half rounds.

there's a huge difference to how bisping and weidman fought silva compared to cormier and brunson.

DWKszn.gif

He means DC was scared to stand up and wanted out. He let Silva tee off too much and was hesitant, backing up square if he couldn't bulldoze his way in.

That's why he ate those body shots.

how does he have pothead fans with weasally statements like this?

stands with AJ but fears old man anderson..? No. he simply went for the easiest path to victory ever.
anderson then tried to dance around the ring after the embarrassing scorecards, looking for praise cause he took the fight on short notice for a small fortune. one dimensional striker got exposed.
comforts himself at night by saying he saw fear in daniel's eyes. yeah okay buddy.

stands with AJ but fears old man anderson..? No. he simply went for the easiest path to victory ever.
anderson then tried to dance around the ring after the embarrassing scorecards, looking for praise cause he took the fight on short notice for a small fortune. one dimensional striker got exposed.
comforts himself at night by saying he saw fear in daniel's eyes. yeah okay buddy.

"One dimensional striker" who is a BJJ blackbelt and has submitted BJJ blackbelts and Hendo... learn what 1 dimensional means.

Silva gets wobbled by hammerfists even if it was by the most jacked dude at 185.

Then he ducked the tallest Rockhold and the smallest Gastelum.

Back