Worst Robbie Lawler interview ever

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shows you how annoying media can be for these guys asking the stupidest questions and trying to get these fighters off their focus.

1:20

"What did you ride?"

"Rides."

You haven't seen his interviews from long ago? They were non-interviews. He barely said anything, and got out of there as soon as he could.

It is known that Robbie Lawler is bored of interviews and press conferences.

(timestamped)

Who gives a fuck about someone going to an amusement park ? What sort of dumb questioning is this ?

I'll take a Hunt or Lawler (silent killer) over a Sonnen (non-stop bullsh/t artist). Hunt and Lawler do their talking in the cage.

I'll take a Hunt or Lawler (silent killer) over a Sonnen (non-stop bullsh/t artist). Hunt and Lawler do their talking in the cage.
Every day, without fail.

I recall an interview years back from Strikeforce when the interviewer asked what did he think of possible future fights with the likes of Frank Shamrock and Cung Le etc. He just shrugged and said 'fuck those guys'

Love the guy
tRNOkAJ.gif

Hey Robbie how were your 20s? Such a brilliant question someone should ask him.

both reporters sounded like a couple of henpecking fruitcakes at the beginning, then settled down slightly. I liked how lawler handled it.

What is with these idiotic questions..... "which do you recommend Disneyland or Disneyworld...... how about World of Adventures"..... like seriously STFU

It is known that Robbie Lawler is bored of interviews and press conferences.

(timestamped)

Lol zero fucks given. You know you're chill as hell when you make Fedor look upbeat.

Terrible interview lol.

Does anyone actually dislike Robbie Lawler?

Dude is a straight beast in the cage, and leaves it all out there.

A quiet guy, but one of the realest mother fuckers in MMA ever.

Back