This gif of McGregor

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't know who made it, it's hilariously funny BUT.

giphy.gif

Even though i find it amusing, i have to take into consideration what a sportsman he is there, he is not scared, but is fighting an inner battle, preparing to swallow his pride and congratulate Nate (who walks past him anticlimacticly) and Conor recognizes Nate as the winner who decides himself if he wants to give Conor that opportunity, takes a big man to owe up like that and not spill your salt infront of your opponent.

Humble in victory or defeat as he says, i think that's respectable.

Just felt like it had to be said.

Say what you will about Conor but after all his fights he's a class act

What was Eddie doing, none of those strikes were even in range.

He tried to fake the takedown to set up a combination, but he was hesitant and didn't full commit. Conor read it, and by the time Eddie realized he wasn't in range he was getting punched the face.

Conor knew the mode was tense and was looking for a check, but Nate just snubbed him. Nothing more nothing less IMO

I love the fact that we all kiss this guy's arse for "being humble" after a loss.

Isn't this the same bloke who made excuses for 3 straight months about why he lost?

How on earth was he anymore humble than Cruz after Garbrandt, Gastelum after Weidman etc.

Fake humble. He was just so gutted because his "unbeatable" shtick was over and he lost to the "easy choice" that he himself chose.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway.

Little did they know, Conor's range disadvantage and overrated power would cost him big.

Shame!

He looked like he wanted to say good job to Nate and show respect, nothing else.

He was hoping Nate would show some sportmanship, and be humble in victory. Nate did none of those things.

chad-mendes-and-conor-mcgregor-shake-hands-during-the-ufc-189-post-picture-id480560370

I love the fact that we all kiss this guy's arse for "being humble" after a loss.

Isn't this the same bloke who made excuses for 3 straight months about why he lost?

How on earth was he anymore humble than Cruz after Garbrandt, Gastelum after Weidman etc.

Fake humble. He was just so gutted because his "unbeatable" shtick was over and he lost to the "easy choice" that he himself chose.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway.

Little did they know, Conor's range disadvantage and overrated power would cost him big.

Shame!
This is why I have your stupid ass on ignore. If you picked against Nate the first time around you're a moron, there's no way Mcgregor thought Nate was going to be easy. He chose Nate because he would do the best numbers and fighting at 170 wouldn't effect his standing at 155. I'm sure he was well aware of how bad a matchup Nate was for him but took the fight anyways. The only thing Mcgregor had going for him was that Nate took it on short notice but I think that actually ended up working against him.

You honestly think Cerrone and Pettis would have given him a tougher fight? What does having zero takedown defense have to do with anything when you're fighting Mcgregor? Also there was a poll for who Mcgregor should fight and Nate had the most votes (it wasn't even close). Second was Cerrone, I forget what Pettis was and Khabib wasn't even on the radar.
Also you say you're a "huge Diaz fan" but you have a problem with Mcgregor making excuses? He had to give people some reason to believe he would win the rematch, he's a lot more humble than the Diaz bro's that's for sure. Everytime they lose " I won that shit!" "They can't have somebody like me winning" "I wish it was pride rules" "I was injured and couldn't train".

Back