DC would DESTROY Brock lesnar with EASE

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and some of you idiots think that Brock would have a chance against Jones?

Hilarious

This forum Is something else sometimes

Jon would embarrass him. Dominate him everywhere and stop him within 2 rounds.

styles make fights....Dc beats Brock but that doesnt mean that Jones will for sure.

Last edited:
Why are people speaking about Lesnar. He is the past. Its like saying DC would finish Bob Zapp..

Dennis Hallman beat prime Matt Hughes twice and never lost to him. u rilly think GSP has chance against prime Hallman u idIoTs??

I must be delusional because I think Jonny would get murked wherever he doesnt have the pills...

Dc hasn't destroyed anyone since Patrick Cummins, but I know youre being sarcastic

Hilarious

Whitebelt level analysis though

everyone who's not a plant knows this tho. Brawk's fucked when the power double doesn't get the job done.

DC would cuck the hell out of brawk, but i'm not so sure about brock v jones

everyone who's not a plant knows this tho. Brawk's fucked when the power double doesn't get the job done.
This
Hed be shooting in on one of mmas best wrestlers ,a younger faster man the same height and reach and any missed takedown leaves him in the clinch...to eat those elbows all night

Well, since DC is a thicker, bulkier, more athletic, younger and more skilled Randy Couture.... it's pretty safe to say that he will have his way with Brock.

I mean Randy looked like a shadow of himself and he still managed to control Brock more or less...

I think DC can Cain Brock.

Hilarious

badass-thread-graphicwkd3g.png

Calculated Lesner would give anyone trouble.

Well, since DC is a thicker, bulkier, more athletic, younger and more skilled Randy Couture.... it's pretty safe to say that he will have his way with Brock.

I mean Randy looked like a shadow of himself and he still managed to control Brock more or less...

I think DC can Cain Brock.
Is this the dc that barely beat an over the hill spider?

DC couldn't even outmuscle Frank Murr at HW, he was forced to Wall n Stall and get lit up during brief exchanges.

DC doesn't have the power or versatility in his striking to threaten Brock. I'd say Brock has a good chance against DC.

<{titihmm}>

Back