Most horrific stoppage you'll ever see

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

The CORNERMAN had to step in... To me it looked like she started having a siezure.

She was being choked out for a long, long time... This is beyong Steve Mazagatti levels of horror.

Saw this the other day and was disgusted by the refs incompetence. I hope this person is out of the reffing business or has at least been retrained. I don't know how that cornerman stopped himself from whoopin some ass.

Pretty bad. Weidman vs Munoz was worse imo.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

These amateur mma shows need more regulation. Is there even a license you need to ref?

The CORNERMAN had to step in... To me it looked like she started having a siezure.

She was being choked out for a long, long time... This is beyong Steve Mazagatti levels of horror.

Reminds me of that Kim couture fight where she was out for a good ten seconds before the stoppage

Women shouldn't be fighting anyway

Their bodies can not take this type of damage and yet we allow it

"I didn't stop the fight because at least he wasn't dead yet. I didn't hear the flatline." - Mazzagati

That's not nearly as bad as Curran vs Warren:

4.gif

I've heard head trauma once you're already KOed is particularly bad. Olaf took 3 huge shots when out. Warren was conscious until towards the end. But I'm no doctor, who knows? Both terrible.

Back