CoGar wants jump into boxing

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After defending his title

He also said he would make Broner brush his hair

Why? Who? Where's the money in that?

Well he boxed amateur so he'd do pretty ok depending on who he fought. Not sure how I feel about so many of the champs and contenders wanting to switch over to boxing but whatever.

If he does adios. ufc should make him fight out his contract then if he walks he walks.

Every MMA fighter will step into the boxing ring for a multi million dollar pay day. Outside of Conor, Jones, and maybe Stipe if he was promoted as baddest man on the planet, the boxing world has no interest.

Garbandt is probably as well suited as anyone in MMA to cross over and have middling success. He obviously wouldn't beat anyone good, but he'd do better than pretty much anyone else in MMA.

If he wants to do a one off boxing match vs lomachenko or somebody like that would be good, if he wants to quit mma then that sucks as he's one of the best. Boxers actually respect him though, they won't look on him like how they look on Mcgregor.

oh, no... don't make this a fucking trend. now champs are never going to defend their titles, ffs

dillashaw, you know what to do

It just makes MMA look bush league when so many people are begging to compete in a boxing match than in their own sport.

lol I hate broner but he would cuck Cody harder than this guy did

Broner would fold garbrandt. And I hate broner

31-1 is still better than Conor's 0-0

Conor has an amateur record. I'm not sure what it is, but he did have a brief amateur career. I'm not saying it to knock Garbrandt as I think he's actually better equipped than a guy like McGregor to have success in boxing (mostly because of McGregor's shitty cardio), it's just that he wasn't a notable amateur (he didn't compete in any major domestic tournaments from what I understand, let alone international ones).

Conor has an amateur record. I'm not sure what it is, but he did have a brief amateur career. I'm not saying it to knock Garbrandt as I think he's actually better equipped than a guy like McGregor to have success in boxing (mostly because of McGregor's shitty cardio), it's just that he wasn't a notable amateur (he didn't compete in any major domestic tournaments from what I understand, let alone international ones).
Wasn't Conor's boxing career debuffed a while back?

Wasn't Conor's boxing career debuffed a while back?

The Irish national champion bit was (that's complete horseshit and very easy to fact check), but he did win a minor tournament in Dublin when he was around 14, from what I gather.

Back