DC apologizes for forgetting Stephan Bonnar's name

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Forrest Bonnar

<36>

Yeah you better recognize, motherfucker.

StephanBonnar.gif

Stephan Bonnar always came to bang.

War Bonnar!

Daniel Cormier and Ariel Helwani in one room. The "boring" levels are off the charts.

Who the Fook is that guy? Who the fook is that?

- Kenny Florian

I was glad to see DC acknowledge Bonnar with respect. Bonnar only lost to the very best.

Diego Sanchez: What are you, my dad?
Stephan Bonnar: Well, we're not sure yet. But it's a good possibility.

I watched this interview really closely and what I see is a man who has accepted that he fell short and has prepared himself mentally for losing again. It shows a fighter with the mindset that it's "okay" if he loses...because his "career speaks for itself". That's a dangerous place for a fighter to be in.

I had trouble remembering Bonnar's name a few days ago. He's not tremendously memorable, imo. Apart from that first TUF finale. I can't specifically remember a single fight of his.

No disrespect intended. But, it's the truth. I'm extremely neutral on the guy. To the point I barely remember him.

I've been the biggest Jones "nuthugger" for my entire SD career....but damn...I kind of hope he can pull it off.

Watching fights like Griffin/Bonnar1 on UFC Unleashed is what got me interested in MMA.

WAR Bonnar.

If I'm not mistaken, Stephen actually named his son Forrest Bonnar.

I had trouble remembering Bonnar's name a few days ago. He's not tremendously memorable, imo. Apart from that first TUF finale. I can't specifically remember a single fight of his.

No disrespect intended. But, it's the truth. I'm extremely neutral on the guy. To the point I barely remember him.
stephan bonnar vs krzysztof soszynski had some wars

Back