Jon Jones will refuse to fight Manuwa if DC pulls out

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
From the media scrum when asked about a DC incident: "You guys know I how I get down, I will never accept a short notice fight no matter what the circumstances or who tells me I have to"

lIxMXSc.png

Well it would be a dumb move

He's pissin his knickers, bruv

giphy.gif

A prime roided Jones ducked Shael fkn Sonnen so this shouldn't exactly surprise anyone

Manuwa is very dangerous and a totally different fighter than Cormier. Would be smart to have a training camp for him. But come on man , you gotta save the day.

That whole interview was like the scene in a Rocky movie where they are interviewing the bad guy

"Now you people know I dont take last minute fights... NEXT QUESTION"

According to Sherdog logic, Jones is officially ducking Manuwa.

A prime roided Jones ducked Shael fkn Sonnen so this shouldn't exactly surprise anyone

He ducked the same Chael that he TKO? Gotta make sure some of ya are kinda dumb.

#NeverOnRoids

he refused to fight sonnen on short notice, no wonder he would do the same against manuwa

It would definitely be hilarious if Manuwa stepped in and knocked Jones the hell out, then went on to beat DC in a war or something.

Jon would RAPE manuwa.

Take down in like 12 seconds into hellbows that turn Jimis face into raw hamburger.

Aldo to Mendes; RDA to Diaz.
Conor is current p4p king and true p4p goat.

That's the GOAT for you folks., the personification of the spirit of fighting, and the type of attitude that gives the fans reason to fork out hard earned money to watch.

Back