Who is the best wrestler Cyborg has ever fought? How about a striker?

Knocked Rousey out in the 2nd round. Rousey was judo but I assume we can call that wrestling here since women's mma blows so much to the point that I can't remember if Cyborg is the one who ko'd her or not.

Knocked Rousey out in the 2nd round. Rousey was judo but I assume we can call that wrestling here since women's mma blows so much to the point that I can't remember if Cyborg is the one who ko'd her or not.
Lol

4 top 10 womens MMA fighters ducked Cyborg leading up to this fight. It makes it hard for her to prove herself when nobody is willing to fight her

Beat the brakes off of Gina who was the big thing at the time.

Nobody is the best anything she's fought, she completely brutalised them all.

First time I watched Cyborg fight was against Jan Finney in Strikeforce. It was like watching a grown man beating up a little girl. In fairness to Finney, she took the mauling for a long time. It's probably on YouTube.

Nobody is the best anything she's fought, she completely brutalised them all.

First time I watched Cyborg fight was against Jan Finney in Strikeforce. It was like watching a grown man beating up a little girl. In fairness to Finney, she took the mauling for a long time. It's probably on YouTube.

With all the testosterone running through her body, it pretty much was a grown man beating up a little girl.

Marloes Coenen is the best grappler she's beaten and she beat her pretty soundly.

Beat the brakes off of Gina who was the big thing at the time.

I think the biggest thing at the time was actually Gina's boobs. Which is why she was so popular, imo. She was 7-0 at the time. But, the only names I know on her record were Kedzie, and Evinger.

And, the fight with Cryborg is now just shy of 8 yrs ago.

Back