Aljamain Sterling Discusses Altercation with Floyd Mayweather Floyd tried to pick his GF

The fuck is Floyd trying to do? He should know better.

WatsonFeature0208_275x350.jpg

Floyd can't keep it in his pants. Lord have mercy.

Shouldn't he be pissed that he had to step in and his gf didn't tell Floyd to fu-k off?

His girl didn't shut down Floyd. She probably has floyds cock in her ass as we speak. Ajs isn't going to do anything to Floyd, Floyd has enough money to have people fuck up AJS.

Wasn't this guy trying to pick other rival's gf? That's what I call double standards... He shouldn't do things to others that he wouldn't like them to do to him...

Out before all the losers who get off on this shit.

His girl didn't shut down Floyd. She probably has floyds cock in her ass as we speak. Ajs isn't going to do anything to Floyd, Floyd has enough money to have people fuck up AJS.

If I remember what Weidman said when this originally happened, his girl seemed perfectly down with it, but Sterling stepped in. Messed up, don't know why he's stay with her, probably just regular booty and cheats on her. No way that lasts after she wanted the Money.

All Floyd has to do is give Bryan Caraway a hotter piece of ass than Tate for the night to handle this dude again.

Who was the rapper that almost beat Floyd's ass at a restaurant for trying the same bullshit????

Ok fine talking about mma fighters beating Floyd in a street fight, but TI would end up eating out of a straw if he tried to fight one on one against Mayweather.

oh she's fine... if i saw her, i'd say hello too.

Ok fine talking about mma fighters beating Floyd in a street fight, but TI would end up eating out of a straw if he tried to fight one on one against Mayweather.

Ti would put floyd in a body bag.

Back