Jones' is right...

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
He beat every top LHW of his time. The only guy missing from his list is Rumble. I sorta blame that on him though since he sabotaged his own career. But I'm sure he would've accepted the challenge if it had gotten there.

Think Jones would have beat him with takedowns to finish. But the fight I want after Cormier is the rematch with GUS!!!

I think he would have beat Rumble. Rumble is kinda like the black Vitor - once you survive and pressure him, you can make him wilt.....

Jones needs to beat up Gustafson after he wins no: 2 against DC.

That fight needs to happen...if for no other reason than to stfu the Gus fans who couldn't score a fight if their mom's lives depended on it.

it was scheduled to happen.. just got cancelled. rumble is scary but a very dumb fighter,
id favor jones.

Jones beat washed up fighters. He will be exposed soon. He has a couple good wins but he's not like Fedor

I will say DC looks really bad....and he still has 7 more pounds to cut?

Jones beat washed up fighters. He will be exposed soon. He has a couple good wins but he's not like Fedor
lIxMXSc.png

Jones' career is a farse. He is a PED user. If he continues to dominate with the new USADA testing, I will be convinced he is the man.

Back