Jon Jones 211lbs hydrated

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

How do we account for this weight loss? Hydrated at 211lbs? Hes lost a good 6-10lbs. Used to be hydrated at 217-220 or so maybe more. Reminds me of Weidmans weight loss coming in at low 190s post usada because he "decided to stop drinking beer and started doing more cardio".

Time stamped

6'3 - 6'4 ?

Not really a big Guy

fuck usada, let the guy use his juice ffs

Sounds like that training 4 times a day has him lean and mean.

Less blood storage in his johnson without the dick pills

How do we account for this weight loss? Hydrated at 211lbs? Hes lost a good 6-10lbs. Used to be hydrated at 217-220 or so maybe more. Reminds me of Weidmans weight loss coming in at low 190s post usada because he "decided to stop drinking beer and started doing more cardio".

Time stamped

I don't get your point? Look at his body. Dude is SHREDDED. There's not an ounce of fat on his body, which obviously makes the weight cutting process easier.

he said he leaned out since DC said that he messed with the magic formula when he bulked up.

Sounds like that training 4 times a day has him lean and mean.

I dont think so man. He didnt have an ounce of fat on him before when he was around 220 hydrated and despite all the bs about Jon never training back then he was training his ass off just as much as now. Seems he lost a decent amount of muscle. In fact I think he looked leaner back then. Not that he looks terrible now or anything. Body comp changed.

Is there any actual evidence he weighs 211 or is this just Jon talking? I tend to not believe anything he says

LOl and everybody was talking about how huge he looks

everybody just stop now, wait for the fight on saturday

Jon sounds punchy and he's really underestimating what great shape Daniel is in.
Probably still wins within 4 rounds

I dont think so man. He didnt have an ounce of fat on him before when he was around 220 hydrated and despite all the bs about Jon never training back then he was training his ass off just as much as now. Seems he lost a decent amount of muscle. In fact I think he looked leaner back then. Not that he looks terrible now or anything. Body comp changed.

He does look very lean and completely different body composition. Unless his strategy is to completely go with speed, agility, and conditioning.

It is very coincidental that he looks alot leaner post USADA... coincidence? I think not

The moment he carbs up post weigh in he'll be over 220. Does nobody know how weight cutting works? It's not ideal to be 15lb over two days out... Noobs.

He's still juicing too. Everyone in the top ten of any division is.

from the interview u can tell jones i just a li kid inside

Says in the video he hired a nutritionist.

He looks in the best shape of his career.

As much as I'd like DC to win, Jones seems so motivated and hungry.

Back