Will DC smash postUSADA Jones?

Kwik Kick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I just have a feeling this is going to happen. I agree with DC that Jones was on PEDs for their first fight and that he won't look as strong this time around. The Jones that beat OSP loses to DC.

Did you watch how slow and bad DC looked against Anderson?
Did you watch the first round of the AJ fight? Quite a few TD's he gave up. Jones won't gas out and quit like AJ does every fight..

When did DC become unbeatable exactly? The same shit DC said about Jones against OSP can be said about DC and Anderson. Short notice fight and he looked like shit.. Jones didn't look like shit IMO and at least the guy he fought was a legit LHW and trained for a few weeks.. DC got outstruck by 40 year old Anderson who didn't train. He laid his fat behind on top of him for like 12 minutes..

Anything is possible in the fight game.

No matter how seemingly invincible a fighter might appear, in the end everyone is human.

A lot factors on how sharp Jones is. If he's even SLIGHTLY off, DC can beat him.

His best bet is the same thing he did last fight for the first 3 rounds, with better defense. Get in Jons face with relentless pressure, and let his hands go.

If his defense and cardio are better than last fight, he takes it, either UD or late TKO.

DC talking shit about Jones and OSP when shit like this happened against 40 year old untrained Anderson

giphy.gif

Im nervous as fuck for this fight. It feels important.

The DC that was pinned against the cage and taken down multiple times vs Rumble loses to Jones.
The DC that was scared to death of Old ass Silva striking and was even hurt to the body loses to Jones.

Anything is possible in the fight game.

No matter how seemingly invincible a fighter might appear, in the end everyone is human.

A lot factors on how sharp Jones is. If he's even SLIGHTLY off, DC can beat him.

His best bet is the same thing he did last fight for the first 3 rounds, with better defense. Get in Jons face with relentless pressure, and let his hands go.

If his defense and cardio are better than last fight, he takes it, either UD or late TKO.

I am not convinced DC at 38 is as fast and sharp. Jones IMO can be a little off and still win. 38 is very old in the fight game. And to push that pace again he could not sustain it when he was 35.. That's a tall order..

The DC that was pinned against the cage and taken down multiple times vs Rumble loses to Jones.
The DC that was scared to death of Old ass Silva striking and was even hurt to the body loses to Jones.

Yep..

I don't see it going well for Cormier. The shape he's in, I think we might be getting a whole new wave of Cormier shoops around here very soon.

DC that beat Anderson vs. Jones that beat OSP...over analysis statement

DC is gonna whoop this boy uh huh
DC talking shit about Jones and OSP when shit like this happened against 40 year old untrained Anderson

giphy.gif

DC was fucking around that whole fight and clearly using like 50% strength on everything

No.

DC will perform admirably and fall short to Jon Jones, who is indisputably, a superior mixed martial artist.

Fat boy will never beat Jones. Period.

DC is gonna whoop this boy uh huh

DC was fucking around that whole fight and clearly using like 50% strength on everything

Yeah OK. He was just you know goofing off.. keep telling yourself that.

If anything, I'm more worried about ring rust than any "post usada" effects.

I got DC. Jones looked like shit against OSP and then another layoff.

Who the fuck knows how hes going to perform.

Plus, fuck Jon Jones.

I got DC. Jones looked like shit against OSP and then another layoff.

Who the fuck knows how hes going to perform.

Plus, fuck Jon Jones.

He beat OSP every minute of every round with relative ease, breaking OSP's arm in the process.

Lol...yeah...what a bum <45>

#fuckingmoron

Back