Luke Thomas Has Just Blocked Me On Twitter For The Following Tweet to Him:

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
After the Jon Jones snub I sent Luke this Tweet: "Why do you think he doesn't like you? What did you ever do to him? Glad you took it well."

Seriously, was I out of line?

Luke Thomas is going full heel.

What do you expect from a dude like Thomas who probably jacks off to his "woman" getting ass fucked by other men ?

Weird he was real cool with the dick pic tweet i sent him so he seems like a pretty chill guy. Maybe its just your face that he pictured

Luke is in a dark place right now. The thought of Jon's balls being dry and alone must be soul crushing to him. Leave Luke alone for a while.

#lukeslifematters

Last edited:
After the Jon Jones snub I sent Luke this Tweet: "Why do you think he doesn't like you? What did you ever do to him? Glad you took it well."

Seriously, was I out of line?

He's probably super embarrassed about the situation and sick of people asking him about it. That being said, you were not out of line and Luke Thomas needs to learn that you reap what you sow.

Leave Luke Alone God danmit !!

He's a great Guy !

He's probably super embarrassed about the situation and sick of people asking him about it. That being said, no you were not out of line and Luke Thomas needs to learn that you reap what you sew.
Thanks. Yours was the perfect response I hoped was out there somewhere. Thank you very much.

He's probably super embarrassed about the situation and sick of people asking him about it. That being said, you were not out of line and Luke Thomas needs to learn that you reap what you sew.

*sow*

Back