Tonya "I wanna be on your balls" Evinger

lol I caught that earlier

pretty wonderful stuff

Lady's got a very fresh attitude.

Shoulder chips

When Jones isn't ramming his car into pregnant ladies he comes off as a charming young man.

Dikes try soo hard to prove that they are 'one of the guys' by being as crude as possible. Like yeah, that is what being a guy is all about, making ball jokes.. Its just cringy as fuck.

What's more disturbing and weird is the guy she said it to apparently has 6 conor tattoos and was sporting one of those reebok tee shirts.

Did that guy just say he has 6 Conor tats.....
<{Joewithit}>

The way he looked at her in a confusing manner is the ecact same way i looked at him when he revealed to have 6 Mcgregor tattoos

that's not even close to the creepiest thing in that video :p

Holy shit, I know that neckbeard has to be on Sherdog! Fess up man! Reveal yourself!
{<Scared}

lol, she's so way over the top on being a dyke that she surpass the shame to land on the other side, so there's nothing more to laugh at everything she said and does #TeamTonya

She's a lebo?

I wonder what the ratio of gay and straight is for female fighters.

Dikes try soo hard to prove that they are 'one of the guys' by being as crude as possible. Like yeah, that is what being a guy is all about, making ball jokes.. Its just cringy as fuck.
Dressing like some 1800s train engineer plumber looking character didn't help either.

Ballchinian approves this thread

NfdDiW9V.jpg

Back