Barao and Cormier to win - 6/1.

The Berg

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Will be looking to put this bet on and looking for some insight from the Sherdog community please.

Barao: With the fight happening at 140lbs I feel quite confident in Barao winning this fight. He has a huge advantage in the striking department and excellent TDD. His 3 losses in the UFC have been twice to Dillashaw whose movement was just too much for him and then against Stevens who is FW/LW size over his BW/FW size. Before this he was recognised as a top 5 pound for pound fighter. I also find Sterling to be slightly overrated.

Cormier: Obviously Bones at this present time is GOAT LHW but I seriously believe he has been juicing throughout the majority of his UFC career and will be clean in this fight as I believe he was in the Saint Preux fight with the crackdown on PED's. With the long layoff again and only competing once in the last 30 months and the only indicator in those 30 months being that terrible performance against Saint Preux I believe Cormier will take this in the rematch.

That being said if pre sh*t storm Jones turns up then it's a different story but I personally believe it will be very close for the first 3 rounds and then Cormier will start to take over in the later rounds and win the decision.

Thoughts? Constructive please.

Barao is a lock I feel. Sterling can't strike and Barao has like 95% TDD.

Heart says Cormier, brain says Jones by dominant UD.

cormier is not winning, barao has a good chance but not a lock imo..i have a feeling cormier will gas out early and jones will beat the piss out of him,,maybe even toy with him a lil, not taking him out

I think it's a good bet for those odds.

DC has the skills to pull it off, obviously he's an underdog.. but the first fight was close.

Barao should win.

Probably better off betting on cyborg winning in round 2 or something for similar odds.

CORMIER HAS NO CHANCE my god for fuck sake.

why are sherdoggers so stupid. what can that fatman do?

If DC wins i oficially delete my account here if possible (or never log in again) which is impossible cuz Jon is going to ride through him saturday night hahaha.

Not a bad bet tbh

But Jones Win saturday

CORMIER HAS NO CHANCE my god for fuck sake.

why are sherdoggers so stupid. what can that fatman do?

If DC wins i oficially delete my account here if possible (or never log in again) which is impossible cuz Jon is going to ride through him saturday night hahaha.

I bet you won't. Hopefully a mod makes the decision for you.

Idiots. DC will win.

I bet you won't. Hopefully a mod makes the decision for you.
but speaking off that kid talking.

What can DC do to win the fight? I cant imagine knocking jon down, i cant imagine rape wrestling jon like he did anderson silva, i cant imagine outpointing him (that reach advantage)
You have no wise arguments to argue with me deal with it. ...

Back