Robbie Lawler discusses going into UFC 214 without Matt Hughes

Robbie is one of the most respectable guys in the UFC, had a solid run as champ....can't stand his fans though, they act like he is invincible, especially in the Woodley fight. Now you see these same chumps giving Cerrone no chance. Still got a ton of respect for Robbie but his fangirls need a reality check. Even in his title run he wasn't invincible, he was getting nearly finished multiple times. Especially in the Rory/Condit fights.

Co
Robbie is one of the most respectable guys in the UFC, had a solid run as champ....can't stand his fans though, they act like he is invincible, especially in the Woodley fight. Now you see these same chumps giving Cerrone no chance. Still got a ton of respect for Robbie but his fangirls need a reality check. Even in his title run he wasn't invincible, he was getting nearly finished multiple times. Especially in the Rory/Condit fights.
condit never almost finished him

Hes a warrior just respect it and enjoy his violence.

I'm a huge fan but I don't think anyone ever considered him invincible. I respect the hell outta him because he went from prodigy, to mid tier MW, to exciting champ. I respect him because he'd come to fight every single time, shortcomings and all.

Didn't Pat Miletich say it's family only for visitors for now?

I'm a huge fan but I don't think anyone ever considered him invincible. I respect the hell outta him because he went from prodigy, to mid tier MW, to exciting champ. I respect him because he'd come to fight every single time, shortcomings and all.
That's fair, I never expected much from him when he came back to the UFC but he more than exceeded my expectations and brought some spectacular fights. Some of his fans (not you obviously) legit gave Woodley no chance/respect.

Co

condit never almost finished him

Was close.
586e66d686201.jpeg

151_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Carlos_Condit.0.0.jpg

12.jpg

Do you mean the kd in the 1st ? Rory almost stopped him twice at the end of the 3rd and start of 4th . But when did condit hurt him ? I thought lawlers kd of condit was the harder kd .
4th round Condit had him wobbled badly with a punch....

Robbie is one of the most respectable guys in the UFC, had a solid run as champ....can't stand his fans though, they act like he is invincible
People respect him because they know he's NOT invincible.

People respect him because they know he's NOT invincible.
Lol look at some his his fans breaking down the Cerrone fight, they act like Cowboy ISN'T a threat, one his fangirls even made a thread acting like it was a mismatch. Even when the Woodley fight was announced they gave him no respect.

Ya cause he was throwing at air like alot he was punching before even closing the distance . Ya he did land more total strike what was sig strike difference though

which fighters fans don't act that way?

"omg I can't stand his fans" his fans believe in him. what is the fucking problem with that.

They're old m8s. Hughes would have done the same too.

im sure he coulda visited if he wanted but whats the point he in a coma

Back