Brutal kick to the groin ends the fight

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Idk if this has been already posted before

probably not, since this is ot UFC...

Poor guy.

That is why I have stated, if you poke me in the eye or strike me in the genitals, I will just tell the referee I can't continue.

For me those are worse than an illegal knee that barely even connects.

Dang, you know it's bad when they break out the towel and check the junk. Hope he's not badly hurt.

That's what you get for being so fat.

That's what you get for being so fat.
What a dick thing to say but for some reason it made me fucking laugh so you get a thumbs up.

wWAJ1.gif

Oh crap. You know that Korean feller probably knows some Tae Kwon do too.

That is a brutal one

Heavyweights are really good at nailing each other in the nads

nut.gif

Eric_Prindle_vs._Thiago_Santos.gif

Dick kickiest dick kick I've ever seen landing on a dick. He can't stop grabbing it and the cornerman/medic feels like he needs to join in the dick grabbing but wisely decides against it.

I've never watched ROAD FC but I've seen so many threads about it that I presumed it was a legit fight promotion, the condition of the dick kick victim leads me to believe that it's an absolute shitshow. I haven't gotten off my couch in six months, am morbidly obese, have AIDS and cancer and a drink problem but I'm still in better shape than that guy.

His name escapes me but it was the worst kick to the spuds I've ever seen, it was a UFC fight night a few years ago, got kicked that hard it was thought to be over but he took the full five and carried on, photos of a bloodied broken cup were going around afterwards but they turned out to be fake, Aw this is gonna piss me off if I can't get his name. Any of you photogenic memory motherfuckers got this?

His name escapes me but it was the worst kick to the spuds I've ever seen, it was a UFC fight night a few years ago, got kicked that hard it was thought to be over but he took the full five and carried on, photos of a bloodied broken cup were going around afterwards but they turned out to be fake, Aw this is gonna piss me off if I can't get his name. Any of you photogenic memory motherfuckers got this?

Sounds like Gonzaga/Tuchschererererer

Who'd have thought being kicked in the pussy could be that painful.

Is it wrong that I laughed at this fat sack of shit rolling around in pain grabbing his junk?

football-in-the-groin.gif

Sounds like Gonzaga/Tuchschererererer
I dunno, I remember it being welter/middleweight, the guy who was deprived of the joy of children was a very in shape black guy, touted as a hell of a talent, only had a few fights but was found to have a piss poor gas tank.
Fuck me I can remember all that but not his fucking name...

Back