I like Tonya Evinger

Tentacle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

She's a no nonsense, blue collar working class American who eats meat&potatoes and give zero fucks about who she is fighting.

Silly Cyborg should stay in the nail saloon.

Tonya via Lesbian Warstomp.

I'm not even kidding, Tonya will emerge victorious.

Get aboard the war train while you can.

WW1_railway_gun_BJ_2987568b.jpg

I hope she wins but I just don't see it happening. I don't think I've ever seen Cyborg's chin tested, hopefully Tonya can land a couple nice shots.

I find it funny that Cyborg has a rematch clause

I hope she wins but I just don't see it happening. I don't think I've ever seen Cyborg's chin tested, hopefully Tonya can land a couple nice shots.

I find it funny that Cyborg has a rematch clause

Yeah, wtf? Only Anderson and GSP did ever deserve that.

Me too, hope she doesn't get smashed to bad.

Felice Herrig doesn't have to worry about not being pretty enough in the UFC anymore.

haha yeah i was thinking the same thing, she was cool at the presser the other day, hope she gets the upset

Eats meat and potatoes? Pretty sure her diet consists of clam chowder.

I would but she dressed like Tony hawk so stuff her.

Will you be attending her funeral on Sunday?

She gives off that weird vibe where it seems like she doesn't like you because she thinks you don't like her - which is true - but you don't like her because you think she doesn't like you... so confusing. Beyond that, she really is like a female Cowboy Cerrone - genuinely willing to do hard shit, but with some severe poser & validation-craving tendencies.

In contrast, Cyborg's not trying or posing. Even in a dress will look more intimidating than you.

Don't really care about the outcome of this, though. Seeing a lamb get slaughtered or a WMMA mighty fall... whatever. Would rather have 5 rounds of Lamas vs Knight on the main card and send this to prelims.

P.S. She also reminds me of Peter Rosenthal, The Onion News film critic:

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Evinger. I like her.

Timestamped. One of my favorite fighter interviews ever. Talks about how she wants to quit before the fight starts. Get goosebumps every time I listen to that.

For what it's worth Carano said Evinger punched her harder than any other fighter she's faced, including Cyborg. I hope it's a good fight but I have a feeling she's going down... hard.

Back