Jon Jones Is Out There Eating Ice Cream Before Weigh-Ins

giphy.gif

Hahahaha? Okay.

Won't be surprised if Jones shows up looking like shit. Shows who takes this fight seriously.

Grown men don't eat icecream, Jon.

He's probably on something that helps with the weight cut. I'll never root for that cheater.

Fucker was having pancakes on embedded! His diets as bad as mine! <Eek2.0>

I'm rooting for Jones but I think any bragging or celebrating about eating ice cream and pancakes should be left until he actually makes the weight. He's no stranger to making stupid decisions and fucking everything up for himself. He all saw what happened to Tiramisumagomedov.

Who gives a shit? A little ice cream isn't gonna hurt him. Things like this are always exaggerated by Shertards.

Who gives a shit? A little ice cream isn't gonna hurt him. Things like this are always exaggerated by Shertards.
The only thing I am exaggerating is how the 205 cut is easy for Jon Jones, compared to DC.

Haters want him to move to heavyweight, while he is a small 205. Who eats pancakes and Ice cream the day before weigh-ins? HAHAHA

You will NEVER see Chris Weidman or Luke Rockhold eating pancakes and ice cream the day before weigh-ins. Yet, the fans are never pushing for them to move up a weight class.

Back