Brian Ortega vs. Renato Moicano: Battle of the Unbeaten Prospects - Who You Got?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Both guys 11-0 in MMA and 3-0 in the UFC. They are both surprisingly already in the top 10 and will look to take a big step forward this Saturday. Going with Ortega in this one, who you guys got?

Rooting for Renato because I don't like Brian Roidtega.

Moicano probably; although I do hope that Ortega can pull something out.

Both of these guys could be legit future stars. Going with Ortega. Think he might be something special.

I can't believe that Moicano is the betting favourite, Ortega by stoppage.

Lmao? HOW
Ortega makes hard work of every fight and somehow pulls it out of his ass

How's he gonna do that against a legit black belt

Infact don't even worry about it, keep betting Ortega make the line better for me

Ortega's on a 3 fight win streak all via stoppage. Renato's last 2 wins are split decisions that could've gone either way, and need I remind you that Ortega is a legit black belt too?

Yeah I kinda get that.. it's kinda his gimmick
It's all good, don't be surprised when your by gets boxed up and can't grab a Hail Mary sub though, don't bet the house.

Rooting for Moicano because Ortega is a juicer.

Brian Ortega!!!

Dude is my favourite prospect at the moment - I love his style, the dude is cool as shit, and he seems to be slightly mentally unstable, or which is always a good characteristic for a fighter!

Moican should get it, so long as he doesn't get caught in something in the 3rd round.

Either way, Renato will dominate the first 10 minutes.

I can't believe that Moicano is the betting favourite, Ortega by stoppage.
Really? The favourite? By how much?

It could be because Ortega is coming off a long injury - apart from that though, it's hard to see why they'd side against him.

I can't believe Jason Knight is a betting favorite over Lamas. That was more of a surprise to me that this fight.

I can't trust Lamas's chin, and that mean fucker can bang
line makes sense to me

Moicano's style is trouble for Ortega. I got him winning these one. He's a way better striker than Brian and he seems to have much better wrestling as well. If Renato fights smart, he got this. Ortega's got great bjj, but I don't see how he would be able to use it in these fight. He does have power and has showed that he can finish fights on the feet as well, but I don't see it happening against a good striker like Moicano.

I think that Ortega might be the most promising one of the two, but Moicano is the most solid fighter as of right now.

Ortega's on a 3 fight win streak all via stoppage. Renato's last 2 wins are split decisions that could've gone either way, and need I remind you that Ortega is a legit black belt too?

Fights that he was losing up until the moment that he pulled out the finish. Not that there's anything wrong with that, the dude is a legit killer, he's a very opportunistic fighter and I'm definitely a fan of his style, but it's not like he's been dominating his fights. As to Moicano split decisions that could've gone either way, that's BS, my man. He clearly won both fights.

Ortega is a +125? That's not a bad bet, or part of a parlay.

Back