Just a reminder of how bad Jon Jones is

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
in April 2015 Jon Jones was the instigator in a car crash where he drove into the car of a pregnant woman, and then fled the scene on foot -- twice, because he returned to the car to grab a bag of cash. Jones himself admitted he did not check the occupants of other cars. Investigators found pipes containing marijuana inside the car.

Thanks, but you didn't write this and did not give Kenny Florian the proper credit.

Who gives a shit? Are you watching him fight or are you thinking about dating him. He's a fighter not a politician.

Who gives a shit? Are you watching him fight or are you thinking about dating him. He's a fighter not a politician.
He also ran over a preggy, broke her arm, ran away, came back for cash, then away again without bothering to check if she's okay xD

I think people who aren't douchebags or basement dwellers generally like to cheer for the good guy.

<JonesLaugh>

Look how "innocent" the man looks though!?!

Just because you're a fighter. Doesn't mean you have to be ***

No homicide, no care. Grow a pair, TS. lol

in April 2015 Jon Jones was the instigator in a car crash where he drove into the car of a pregnant woman, and then fled the scene on foot -- twice, because he returned to the car to grab a bag of cash. Jones himself admitted he did not check the occupants of other cars. Investigators found pipes containing marijuana inside the car.

DC booty-muncher detected.

He also ran over a preggy, broke her arm, ran away, came back for cash, then away again without bothering to check if she's okay xD
He's not without empathy bro, he was worried about the baby... because according to him, he was worried he'd get a harsher sentence if the baby died.

I think people who aren't douchebags or basement dwellers generally like to cheer for the good guy.

I'll be rooting for Thanos in both of the upcoming Avengers movies.

Daniel "Dat Cheater" Cornmeal

When I read the title, I thought this was gonna be a thorough breakdown on Jon Jones' lack of 'hands' and laughably low-tier boxing in comparison to the rest of his skills and strengths.

Guess I was wrong.

I'm not justifying what Jon did, but you guys keep bringing up the "pregnant lady" as if he intentionally hit her because she was pregnant. Jon was being an idiot and hit a car...which just so happened to be driven by a pregnant woman.

It reminds me of that scene from 21 Jump Street...

"You punched me because I'm gay?!"

This post is also a reminder of what an unethical plagiarist you are. So stop looking at Jones and start looking in the mirror. I don't watch MMA to find role-models. I watch to enjoy to people beat the sh*t out of each other, and may the best man win. In that regard, Jones is the best man in the cage. You, on the other hand, is a plagiarist on Sherdog forum.

Back