Demian Maia is a good dude man

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was watching the embedded today and the dude was seriously gracious and respectable towards Woodley.

I haven't cared about who has won a fight since GSP-Penn 2 but I kinda want Maia to win. The UFC has fucked him over plenty and he still has earned this shot. Hope he does it.

I was watching the embedded today and the dude was seriously gracious and respectable towards Woodley.

I haven't cared about who has won a fight since GSP-Penn 2 but I kinda want Maia to win. The UFC has fucked him over plenty and he still has earned this shot. Hope he does it.

Are you alluding that Tyrun Woodlet "isn't a good guy".....

giphy.gif

I'm watching you TS:
giphy.gif

He's really a stand up guy.

Said no commentator ever.

I recall Kelvin missing weight against Woodley, yet Woodley refused to accept 20% of Kelvins purse

This thread is clearly racist

Maia is the most humble and respectful fighter in MMA history in my honest opinion

Win or lose he will show you respect

Win or lose he will help train with you to help improve your game

I recall Kelvin missing weight against Woodley, yet Woodley refused to accept 20% of Kelvins purse

This thread is clearly racist

Yeah Woodley is a good guy as well. Even if it was only $9,000 you won't see many people in general do that

He is the Best ....and to the guy who asked IF he was black would you say the same... fuknA I would. Character/Skill is Character/Skill. Color has NOthing to do with Character/Skill.

Yeah he is, man.

He's winning this one for Chester.

Met Maia at UFC 204, super nice dude, seems to genuinely enjoy meeting fans

I think Woodley is going to beat him, but rooting hard for Maia

Yes Maia seems like a class act who I am really pulling for. TWood seems like a stand up dude to but he is younger and has held the title which is really the only reason I am rooting for Maia.

What a polar opposite this fight is compared to Jones/DC 2 in terms of mutual respect and animosity.

Maia is a gentleman and a scholar equipped with wicked bjj.

Maia 2017 ww world champion!

Back