Conor McGregor aims for HW belt after Floyd spectacle (video)

More breaking news:

intro1.jpg

I work with people who have no hesitation telling me he can move up to HW and take that belt too. FML

Conor is the nost talented fighter ever. I would not doubt that he can do it, but he would need time. Think about it, a lot of cans like Black Beast are successful and a guy like Chiek Congo probably has less KO power than Conor. But he woyld need to prepare for it.

Conor is the nost talented fighter ever. I would not doubt that he can do it, but he would need time. Think about it, a lot of cans like Black Beast are successful and a guy like Chiek Congo probably has less KO power than Conor. But he woyld need to prepare for it.
<Moyes5>

I don't get it...that guy is at least 30lbs of muscle larger than conor...and people don't know this? I guess the tattoos, the hair and everything else throws them off...but he is significantly bigger than conor.

Black people be hatin' on Macgregor online and in the media, but start Tommin' when he in they face.

Priceless.

giphy.gif

I don't get it...that guy is at least 30lbs of muscle larger than conor...and people don't know this? I guess the tattoos, the hair and everything else throws them off...but he is significantly bigger than conor.
and notice where they are, on the beach in cali, some of the dumbest people in the western world.

That woman is the strangest one though, how can you be such a big fan of Conor that you jump up and down and scream and squeal like a school girl and go completely nuts when you see him.... but you don't know what he looks like?

Or maybe she just really, REALLY loved the idea of being near someone famous.

This might be the stupidest post ever written on Sherdog, and that says a lot.

You can literally just be yourself and be a celeb

I already replied to this idiotic post, but I wanted to come back again and tell you how fucking stupid you are.

That woman is the strangest one though, how can you be such a big fan of Conor that you jump up and down and scream and squeal like a school girl and go completely nuts when you see him.... but you don't know what he looks like?

Or maybe she just really, REALLY loved the idea of being near someone famous.

To be honest...If i saw that guy walking around, I'd probably be like, "oh shit, that's conor" but after looking, i'd be like, wait, isn't he in vegas, getting ready for a fight? isn't this guy MUCH bigger than conor....

Back