*Kindda crazy how Americans seem to like Jones ahead of Cormier*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones:
- Hit and run pregnant woman
- Drunk driver
- Coke consumer (mainly his own business)

Cormier:
- USA Oympic wrestler
- Not a single crime accusation

Last edited:
You forgot to add possible steroid cheat ... but hey some people need cock pills

So what he is a coke consumer?
Get off your high horse.
And he is already paying for the hit and run incident.

I think people like watching Jones fight more than they like the person. I am not a fan of his but wish he was on every card

To me, the constant bringing up of Jons past sounds whinny.

That, and DC just doesn't know how to play the good guy. If he would stand up for Jon, encourage his recovery, and take the high road, it would play better into his character and what he wants to be perceived as.

We are not looking for role models, we're looking for fighters.

Jones is undeniably one of the goats.

No...

HE SHOULD OF GONE TO PRISON.
Blame the judge.

"On September 29, 2015, Jones plead guilty to leaving the scene of an accident and was subsequently sentenced to up to 18 months of supervised probation. He was authorized to travel for work-related purposes. If Jones can meet all of his conditions, which include 72 separate appearances for charity or youth outreach, he will avoid a felony charge on his record."

You forgot to add possible steroid cheat ... but hey some people need cock pills

c71jXPO.jpg

Obviously it's fake.

He is a confirmed roider as well. And all this after he tried to play the innocent choir boy role when he first came to the UFC lmao.

Im not from the US, still like Jones more, DC is trying too hard.

Jones is lucky he's a millionaire pro athlete. If he was a regular person he would be in jail or shot by now.

lol imagine him calling American cops dirty pigs as a regular broke black guy.

Last edited:
No...

HE SHOULD OF GONE TO PRISON.
So Ethan couch can kill 4 people while driving drunk and get probation because he's too rich to go to jail (judge's words not mine) but Jones deserves to be in jail?

Back