Why doesn't the UFC make Embedded for every event?

Signtracker

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Is it because of budget? How much do you think it costs for each episode? The Embedded, in my opinion, is one of the best current series to help average viewers understand more about everything as to what happens before UFC fights. I'd watch every segment of it if UFC makes it for every event. It's such a loss for me when they don't.

They can't even keep top guys like Rory and Gegard and you want them to spend more on extras like Embedded?

Something about 4 billion dollars...

they have to go above and beyond to sell the public PPVs... if its a tv event whats the point? get larger ratings? then fox should do it, ufc probably already has their money from the contract once an event is scheduled. ppv is where the big money is

I think they do am embedded for all the PPV's. But why bother spending money for Fight Night events that have prearranged network deals?

I wonder how much money Embedded videos generate vs. how much they cost

Its ok how it is, some non PPV i think had specials like Road to Octagon or Countdown made for them, it costs some money to have filming crews in different locations, plus edit work hours.

you can only film people taking haircuts so many times.

they have to go above and beyond to sell the public PPVs... if its a tv event whats the point? get larger ratings? then fox should do it, ufc probably already has their money from the contract once an event is scheduled. ppv is where the big money is
yeah but if they do better raitings they will be able to get a better contract the next time, plus there are fight pass events.
I think they don't make other embedded shows because it cost too much considering the interest of people in the fighters, in some of the events, there is barely one good fight

Thanks. Now I know why we don't get Embedded for UFC on Fox events.

Last edited:
Is it because of budget? How much do you think it costs for each episode? The Embedded, in my opinion, is one of the best current series to help average viewers understand more about everything as to what happens before UFC fights. I'd watch every segment of it if UFC makes it for every event. It's such a loss for me when they don't.
They did it for paige vanzant I think and when sage fought a bum

Most cards are full of cans. They only do it for the decent ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back