Bas Rutten picks Daniel Cormier to win.

Who knows what Jon Jones is doing- but I too have cormier winning. I think Jones has been away too long

Jon Jones is rusty but I think he might use a little extra pixie dust to help him win.

I don't know what this pixie dust is and I'm definitely not implying anything but I think it'll help him get the win ;)

Jon might be partying but DC is getting old.

Why would partying be a reason to pick against him?
He did the same thing the first time he beat DC
Eeez normal

I hope so. The gravity of this fight is huge. The one fight to rule them all.

I for one am hoping DC wins, and it sets up DC vs Stipe at HW. This interest me more than any other fight at HW or LHW currently.

Want to see DC win but I'm expecting Jones to his hand raised

I love DC, but it's crazy talk to pick against Bones.

I for one am hoping DC wins, and it sets up DC vs Stipe at HW. This interest me more than any other fight at HW or LHW currently.

Not sure if D.C. is eyeing retirement, but at his age it has to be entering his mind. That would be a perfect retirement scenario. Beat Jones to bury that hatchet, then jump up and challenge Stipe for the HW belt and ride off into the sunset win, lose, or draw.

In their heart most people want DC to win, but unfortunately unlike a movie, the bad guy often wins in the end IRL.

Jones should comfortably walk away with the W despite his regression.

I like Jon Jones chances better if he's partying.

I know what Jon Jones I'm going to see when he's busy sandblasting prostitutes and getting Dui's

and that Jon Jones is the best fighter I've ever seen.

I have absolutely no clue what a sober Jon Jones would look like.

It doesn't matter if jones is at his best or not really. The first fight was very close & with a different mental state & a new gameplan DC could have easily got the win. He certainly has a good chance this time to pull this off.

DC is almost 40, he's decline is going to be evident in his fight with Jones. His body and skills have slowly been starting to dwindle.

Even a Rusty Jones will be able to pull it off.

Jon Jones is rusty but I think he might use a little extra pixie dust to help him win.

I don't know what this pixie dust is and I'm definitely not implying anything but I think it'll help him get the win ;)
Gus outstruck Jones, Cormier outstruck Gus, therefore Cormier outstrikes jones.

Back