Cormier was really gotten to with "206.2 lb champion."

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Jones called him out for the towel gate cheating, DC began swearing and lost his composure. Jones was calm and collected and I think DC knows he's always been a paper champion.

To not make weight in your championship fight is a joke and DC lost a lot of respect for his actions.

Last edited:
he should have answered "and you're the steroid champ"

DC should be proud of his accomplishments: he now holds the 205 and 206.2 lb titles, simultaneously. If he wins the HW title, he will go down as the GOAT, or maybe Towel Trick GOAT.

It was a good shot. I think DC is pretty light hearted about it all though, I've seen him joke about it multiple times...

He joked about it on the presser. He was just baffled that Jones went there.

You say DC not making weight for a championship fight is a joke, but crashing your car into a lady while hungover 3 weeks before a championship is the ultimate joke.

Last edited:
meh, using steroid is much worst than cheating a few pounds on the scale

Jones even went silent on DC's rebuttal on being a crackhead

When Jones called him out for the towel gate cheating, DC began swearing and lost his composure. Jones was calm and collected and I think DC knows he's always been a paper champion.

To not make weight in your championship fight is a joke and DC lost a lot of respect for his actions.

When was this? Do you have a link or a video?

Jones will forever be known as the steroid, coke (and prostitutes) champ.

meh, using steroid is much worst than cheating a few pounds on the scale

Jones even went silent on DC's rebuttal on being a crackhead

Until jones actually tests positive for steroids, this statement is false...he has never ever test positive for steroids.

When Jones called him out for the towel gay cheating, DC began swearing and lost his composure. Jones was calm and collected and I think DC knows he's always been a paper champion.

Considering DC make a towel joke earlier in the presser I don't think it bothered him that much at all.

And what is with all the No Bones nuthuggers calling DC a paper champ? Jones pissed hot and hid under a ring for 8 hours to avoid pissing hot previously...if anybody should be considered a fake champ it is Jones.

Jones will forever be known as the steroid, coke (and prostitutes) champ.

the vast majority of people do not believe he did steroids. estrogen blockers are NOT steroids..and i know the claim...he was using them to cover the steroid use..got news for ya...estrogen blockers do not mask steroids..if he was on steroids, they would have shown up on the usada tests...they didn't. and until they do, he will not ever be known as a cheat..

Until jones actually tests positive for steroids, this statement is false...he has never ever test positive for steroids.
I'm a Jones fan but why would dick pills have estrogen blockers? And he did test positive for estrogen blockers.

I don't think it's right for him to brag about it. Even Jones isn't dumb enough to brag about using the roids.

the vast majority of people do not believe he did steroids. estrogen blockers are NOT steroids..and i know the claim...he was using them to cover the steroid use..got news for ya...estrogen blockers do not mask steroids..if he was on steroids, they would have shown up on the usada tests...they didn't. and until they do, he will not ever be known as a cheat..
Except they are a banned substance which means he cheated moron

Going forward you should say at what time in the video is the thing you are talking about. It gets you more praise and likes.

Back