Cyborg vs Evinger isn't that bad

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm usually a Cyborg hater but the matchup isn't as ridiculous as some are making out, Cyborg is not really THAT much more proven than Evinger (looking at the competition she's beaten, the only much better part of her resume are her wins over Coenen) for it to be considered a ridiculous mismatch, it's more like a superfight between the (former) Invicta FW champion and Invicta BW champion.

Plus Evinger is more experienced and a less favorable matchup for Cyborg than Megan Anderson, she's actually a wrestler and has fought (but lost to) better fighters than Megan! And beat Dandois who beat Megan lol.

Nah this is a pretty one sided match up considering the size and strength difference.

Nah this is a pretty one sided match up considering the size and strength difference.
In that case you would have to consider most champion vs champion superfights to be mismatches though, since they are by definition separated by a whole weight class. Maybe a bit moreso here since Cyborg is a big FW and Tonya is a small BW, but you could say the same about Mighty Mouse (small FLW) vs Cruz (big BW) and people were thirsting for that rematch.

Mighty mouse would need to go up at least two weight classes to equal the strength difference that cyborg will have.

The heck are you watching bro ? Enough with your fantasy heroines and 'aesthetics' ... enough.

Cyborg is the best female fighter and she would beat the heck out of that mom bod fighter. Enough "but but but check fightfinder" "who has she beat".. enough.

Anyone that knows even a little about fighting and what they are seeing knows the real score.

Cyborg via destruction, mismatch of a fight her only chance is a really bad weight cut, yes not even a punchers chance it's bellow that.

Mighty mouse would need to go up at least two weight classes to equal the strength difference that cyborg will have.
Well I can't say you are definitively wrong since I don't know how Cyborg will compare in strength to Evinger, but I do think Cyborg's "superhuman" strength is a tad overplayed. She has mostly demonstrated it against a bunch of green prospects and journeywomen which probably magnifies it due to the skill difference as well, Tonya's skills may hold up better.

The heck are you watching bro ? Enough with your fantasy heroines and 'aesthetics' ... enough.

Cyborg is the best female fighter and she would beat the heck out of that mom bod fighter. Enough "but but but check fightfinder" "who has she beat".. enough.

Anyone that knows even a little about fighting and what they are seeing knows the real score.
Use the ignore button then Mr.Triggered.

#AestheticsAreAnIllusion

Last edited:
Well I can't say you are definitively wrong since I don't know how Cyborg will compare in strength to Evinger, but I do think Cyborg's "superhuman" strength is a tad overplayed. She has mostly demonstrated it against a bunch of green prospects and journeywomen which probably magnifies it due to the skill difference as well, Tonya's skills may hold up better.
Idk man it's tough for me to see this being competitive given what I've seen from both of these girls. I could however see tonya locking up a choke in a scramble I guess.

Use ignore button then Mr.Triggered.

#Aesthetics

I never use that function, you can ignore someone with a simpler scroll, don't have to block him. Enough with the gloves on approach, reality check time.

Cyborg the best, blind like the rest if you don't see that.

Evinger would beat plenty in UFC's 135 division. But going up 10 pounds and fighting a striker like Cyborg is going to end poorly. KO in two minutes probably.

I never use that function, you can ignore someone with a simpler scroll, don't have to block him. Enough with the gloves on approach, reality check time.

Cyborg the best, blind like the rest if you don't see that.
People told me the same "obvious superiority to anyone with eyes" BS about Wonderboy against Woodley, Cain against Werdum, Holly vs Tate, and so forth...

I'm not actually confident Evinger will win or even put up a good fight, she might get destroyed lol (she is probably not a top 10 BW) but I think it's silly to consider it such a given Cyborg will destroy her with her lack of provenness herself.

People told me the same "obvious superiority to anyone with eyes" BS about Wonderboy against Woodley, Cain against Werdum, Holly vs Tate, and so forth...

I'm not actually confident Evinger will win or even put up a good fight, she might get destroyed lol (she is probably not a top 10 BW) but I think it's silly to think it such a given Cyborg will win with her lack of provenness herself.

Cyborg is above this level of competition, only way she losses it's a giant screw up of a cut or slip in cage or some shit like that totally out the left field.

Wboy = 1 Draw / 1 Win and he has put his worst performances in those champ fights. Cain and Holly win those 9 out of 10.

Wboy = 1 Draw / 1 Win and he has put his worst performances in those champ fights. Cain and Holly win those 9 out of 10.
This is actually one of the most annoying things to me, "aesthetics fans" as I call them (who put a ton of stock in the eye test) often act a lot more arrogant than supporters of "less aesthetic" fighters, who will probably accept that for example Bisping does not "actually beat Rockhold 9/10 times with his first loss being a fluke."

Last edited:
Cyborg destroys Orange is the New Black chick.

This is actually one of the most annoying things to me, "aesthetics fans" as I call them (who put a ton of stock in the eye test) often act a lot more arrogant than supporters of "less aesthetic" fighters, who will probably accept that say Bisping does not "actually beat Rockhold 9/10 times with his first loss being a fluke".

Folks can understand what was happening in there and if it's likely to go down like that ever again.

If those rematches happen maybe you will understand.

'Aesthetic fans' haha.. oh dude you crack me up.<JagsKiddingMe>

Folks can understand what was happening in there and if it's likely to go down like that ever again.

If those rematches happen maybe you will understand.

'Aesthetic fans' haha.. oh dude you crack me up.<JagsKiddingMe>
'Aesthetics fans' is the perfect descriptor and (I tried to edit this in but wasn't fast enough) you guys are even more arrogant before a fight, talking down to supporters of the other fighter as if they "don't know a thing about fighting" and that (insert your fighter) is "obviously much more technical/skilled" instead of say more skilled in certain areas.

Isn't there a video of Cybro using her roid rage to power her way out of a Tito Ortiz armbar somewhere?

'Aesthetic fans' is the perfect descriptor and (I tried to edit this in but wasn't fast enough) you guys are even more arrogant before the fight, talking down to supporters of the other fighter as if they "don't know a thing about fighting" and that (insert your fighter) is "obviously much more technical/skilled" instead of say more skilled in certain areas.

Just my opinion that so happens to be shared by others, many more.

Whats the point of the topic you are telling us what now ? so 'it's not that bad' but fook it even you don't believe she has any real chance so again what now. <JagsKiddingMe>

Isn't there a video of Cybro using her roid rage to power her way out of a Tito Ortiz armbar somewhere?
You might mean when she lifted Tito a few inches off the ground in a triangle, then dropped him back down ("slammed" him) and still tapped. Not really that impressive a feat to my eyes.

Back