The reason behind Jones shut down of Luke Thomas

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apparently Cuck Thomas verified that Jones hid from USADA under the ring at Jacksons mma. He verified this story on his podcast about 6 months ago. Seeing how strongly Jones reacted to accusations of PED use from Cormier, its no surprise that he would shut down a cuck like Thomas

Maybe he couldn't get it up that day and didn't want USADA to see. Peeing in a cup is a lot of pressure.

#PerformanceAnxiety

MMA Journalists bitching about fighters and the UFC and then getting upset when people are pissed off with them is my new favourite thing, long may it continue.

JJ was hiding under the ring.
JJ has ED.

But LT is the cuck?

That story has always stuck with me. It's the reason why I always feel like Bones is lying when he gets defensive about PEDs.

Anyway, cheater or not, I enjoyed watching him burn Luke.

So jones gets angry with Luke because luke is doing his job?

Why do people act so entitled

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great story. Luke still a cuck though.

MMA Journalists bitching about fighters and the UFC and then getting upset when people are pissed off with them is my new favourite thing, long may it continue.

Yeah, who wants an independent media that says critical things sometimes?

"how do you feel about your 20s?" WTF is this, the Lifetime channel? Fuck off Luke.

Jones supposedly hid under that cage all day long (about eight hours) while NSAC testers (this was pre-USADA) sat there in the gym at Jackson's waiting for him to turn up.

Luke confirmed that someone who witnessed it told him it was true.

Yeah, who wants an independent media that says critical things sometimes?

That's not my point, the point is, if you're going to talk negatively about someone, be prepared to expect the response without crying negatively about it.

Same with Ariel and Dana, if I was bitching about my manager left, right and centre and they called me up on it, you wouldn't sit and cry about being treated unfairly, same situation.

That's the only theory we have, because Luke has defended Jones that the death.

It's not a good theory.

"Luke said this during an hour and a half podcast that has 15k viewers 6 months ago." Doubt it.

Back