Great Interview with DC and Ariel

Sapp

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Not sure how someone could watch this interview and dislike the guy. Just a genuine and open person.

DC is a great guy, always liked him.

But Jones and DC hate eachother so much that when they're actually interacting with one another it makes them both look like idiots, kinda.

Not sure how someone could watch this interview and dislike the guy. Just a genuine and open person.

What about that interview suggests DC is at all genuine?? Is it the constant break between sentences? The change of tone? Slight change of facial expression and body language?

Watch and listen at the end when they discuss fish, he is clear, no awkward change in pace and tone.

That interview, though fantastic, appears far from genuine. I have no issue with the guy because who cares what kind of people these human cock fighters are, but you analysis based on this interview is false

Last edited by a moderator:
DC is beating Jon Jones.

Bet your house on it.

DC is a great guy, always liked him.

But Jones and DC hate eachother so much that when they're actually interacting with one another it makes them both look like idiots, kinda.

I agree. All the back and forth crap-talking is tiresome.

I probably cant convince you of it, then.

You'd have to have a good argument. My training in psychology and interrogation suggest that he is not genuine.

Over to you!

You'd have to have a good argument. My training in psychology and interrogation suggest that he is not genuine.

Over to you!
What makes you think he's fake? He sounds exactly the same when casually filmed sparring or training.

I'm a big DC fan, Ariel... not so much.

Good interview. Rooting for DC.

But also kinda rooting for Jones for the shit show aspect of the whole thing.

Over to you!
The bullshit some of you motherfuckers spew to justify disliking people you don't even know is hilarious. Just admit you're an overly judgemental fuck and move on

The bullshit some of you motherfuckers spew to justify disliking people you don't even know is hilarious. Just admit you're an overly judgemental fuck and move on

you sir are a winner. I don't like you!! I'd love to sit down and discuss that sweetheart

I respect DC but enough with the butterflies bothering you in fight 1. You were a champ in SF, an Olympian, had been competing for years. Also you were 35 years old. Jones won the belt at 23 and no butterflies stopped him.

All the reasons I previously stated
You didn't state any reasons. All you did was say that you had some training in soft-sciences and that said training does "suggest" to you that he's fake.

Please elaborate on specific grounds.

Back