Dreamt of Bones/DC - outcome confirmed

Affenschädel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It was DC's gameplan to pressure and wrestle him, but what he didn't count on that Jon would fight the entire fight in his crawling monkey stance that he usually comes out with. Having his head and body so far down, DC could not hit or wrestle him, but with his flubber-like arms, Jon was still able to get inside distance with DC. DC was never able to adjust, and towards the end of the 2nd round, Jon caught him with a clean left, and got the KO. Jon never ever stood up.

Place your bets people!

Jon has no one shot KO power.

This. The only way i see Jones stopping DC is from a body shot that hurts DC enough, that his defense is too compromised to defend against any strikes after that.

I honestly believe Jon Jones would need at least 10 hits to knock me out and even then I don't believe I would be unconscious

Two muscular black men in your dreams

I had a dream that I fought Weidman and afterwards his dad grabbed the mic from Rogan, pointed at me and said "That's my boy". It felt real too, so I feel like the Chris is the brother I never had.

I had a dream that I fought Weidman and afterwards his dad grabbed the mic from Rogan, pointed at me and said "That's my boy". It felt real too, so I feel like the Chris is the brother I never had.

That's beautiful and inspiring. I too had dreams of fighting MMA, and it was always somehow freeing and exhilarating.

I had a dream Ngannou knocked out JDS cold. I hope it doesn't turn out to be true.

Back