Conor would knock out Robert Whittaker

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
He is Australian so he has no offensive wrestling. In a striking match, he is well below McGregor and holds his hands too low. What has this guy got for Conor? nothing.

I can honestly see Conor KO'ing Khabib in the 1st in December.

KO'ing Maia in the first in March 2018 for welterweight belt and then fighting Whittaker in June/July 2018 and knocking him out in the first as well.

Featherweight knocking out middleweight.

gtfo

even if he would- who cares?
we dont even know if mcgregor would back to MMA after he finishes floyd in spectacular fashion in august 28

Can you not fuck off with this knob slobbering at least until the Mayweather fight is done. This is down time for the rest of us where we don't have to read this shite every single fucking day

Conor is going to get beat Aug 26. Then I pray he loses his next mma fight. I'm tired of seeing stupid asses talking about how great Conor is. Hes beaten 1 great fighter, and 3 good ones. Not impressive enough for the deep throating all you fucks are offering up.

Conor got wobbled and hurt by Nate Diaz...just sayin

TS is jealous of Conor and has a crush on him.... how lame

HfyI2.gif

gtfo

we dont even know if mcgregor would back to MMA after he finishes floyd in spectacular fashion in august 28
Technically they have both fought at 170 so you could call it a welterweight knocking out a welterweight.

gtfo

if mcgregors a featherweight then whitaker is a welterweight

How can anyone see a post that begins with:

He is Australian so he has no offensive wrestling.

and respond completely seriously, as if it wasn't an obvious troll.

He is Australian so he has no offensive wrestling. In a striking match, he is well below McGregor and holds his hands too low. What has this guy got for Conor? nothing.

KO'ing Maia in the first in March 2018 for welterweight belt and then fighting Whittaker in June/July 2018 and knocking him out in the first as well.
tenor.gif

Take the Connie Cock out of your mouth TS you have had enough

those fanboys must be not older than 12 years old , there cant be any other explanation

Back