"I have no clue where this came from" Jon fears for his life re: Brock

theycallmeskidmarks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So with the assumed safety of Brock being retired, Jon decides to talk a big game:

“I would love to fight Brock Lesnar,” Jones told fans during a recent Facebook chat, according to MMA Mania. “He’s a massive dude, it would be a massive draw, really big for the sport. It would be a great challenge. That’s a big old boy.”

He added: “I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though. I definitely wouldn’t try to wrestle with him the whole time. I can’t tell you what I would do.”

Well, Brock Lesnar calls Jons bluff, "Any time, any place." This immediately sends Jon backtracking

giphy.gif

Starts at 6:35

LOL so know that Brock has said that he will fight Jones, Jon is no longer "giving an official answer" and he is going to "explore his options."

Stay in your lane Jon or you might find yourself in suplex city boy.

bork1}

disappearing-when-brock-says-any-time-any-place.jpg

Inb4 Jones fans aka trash in human form. "But, but his legs." "He has never missed weight."

Well its Jon who opened his mouth. And he is really regretting it now. Brock would murk chicken bones jones.

giphy.gif

I'm a Jones fan but Brock is HUGE and Jones has no punching power to ward him off. Seeing as Brock has a suspension coming I don't see this fight happening, that being said, I don't think this is an easy fight for Bones.

Lmao at him calling out Dana.

It's so hard not to like Jones.

What he does is wrong but he's so fucking awesome.

Pffft, why hasn't bork gotten to the bottom of it yet?

a cock head and a PED abuser - but it would sell so . . .

How a simple question from a simple man at facebook can basically create a possible match up. Amazing.

I would prefer to see Jones fight a real fighter, not some WWE guy.

Just like I predicted. Jon will just stop talking about it.

Jon would murk him. Randy did alright in the wrestling department and Jon's bigger and better.

So with the assumed safety of Brock being retired, Jon decides to talk a big game:

“I would love to fight Brock Lesnar,” Jones told fans during a recent Facebook chat, according to MMA Mania. “He’s a massive dude, it would be a massive draw, really big for the sport. It would be a great challenge. That’s a big old boy.”

He added: “I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though. I definitely wouldn’t try to wrestle with him the whole time. I can’t tell you what I would do.”

Well, Brock Lesnar calls Jons bluff, "Any time, any place." This immediately sends Jon backtracking

giphy.gif

Starts at 6:35

LOL so know that Brock has said that he will fight Jones, Jon is no longer "giving an official answer" and he is going to "explore his options."

Stay in your lane Jon or you might find yourself in suplex city boy.

bork1}

disappearing-when-brock-says-any-time-any-place.jpg

This is the dude who, when told James Toney said he was gonna slap him when he sees him responded "well, he'd probably be facing assault charges" and wanted him to beat Couture before agreeing to fight him... Just seemed like an odd response.

Hahah, Jones suddenly gets defensive and starts talking fast, poor lad's scared out of his mind. Bet he thought it was just an easy way to sound tough to his fans with no chance of Brock hearing. You done fucked up, Jon "uhm maybe I'll go HW if I get the right match up" Jones.

Sounds like Jones was 100% honest. "A Fan asked about it on Facebook live, and I answered"

Jones would wreck Brock, it wouldn't be a fair fight. I hope they make it happen.

Back