Jon Jones' physique is pitiful

hard candy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What does taking his shirt off at the press conference prove? His 6-pack abs still don't hide his underdeveloped biceps, pancake pecs or his chicken legs.

daniel-cormier-jon-jones-ufc-214-press-conference-364x205.jpg

Keep your shirt on until the fight, Chicken Bones.

What does taking his shirt off at the press conference prove? His 6-pack abs still don't hide his underdeveloped biceps, pancake pecs or his chicken legs.

daniel-cormier-jon-jones-ufc-214-press-conference-364x205.jpg

Keep your shirt on until the fight, Chicken Bones.

Yeah, he's a natural 185'er.

I am a DC fan but cmon man Fighters come in all shapes and sizes.

explain your thoughts on Jon's "underdeveloped" biceps

What UFC champ has the "perfect physique" in your opinion? Other than DC of course.

Jones was probably jealous of Luke Thomas' physique

All that really matters is look at dem arms, such long, much length

Not only is this thread homosexual, but also retarded and goes against the entire narrative you fucks have had for years. You know, the one where Jon is a natty heavyweight just smashing tiny LHWs?

Its like when people start talking about Jon they go full retard.

Yeah. What a weak looking chump. I mean... Geez. I would fear for him if those big strong bodybuilders ever decided to start a fight with him.

giphy.webp

Not only is this thread homosexual, but also retarded and goes against the entire narrative you fucks have had for years. You know, the one where Jon is a natty heavyweight just smashing tiny LHWs?

Its like when people start talking about Jon they go full retard.
Atlast another who has clicked on how retarded Jones nut swingers are . I applaud you.

Back