Ariel Helwani throwing shade at UFC 214

PirateTetra

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Honestly I'm getting tired of Ariels love for the WWE drama. The press conference was great IMO, the clip of Jon destroying Luke Thomas went viral right away (why didn't Ariel mention that LOL) and the staredown where Jon took of his shirt has been posted everywhere. This shit isnt fake like WWE or Conor vs Floyd, Ariel. Jon and DC doesn't stand in front of the mirror for hours practicing how they're gonna roast their opponent and shit like that. They hate each other and they can't wait for saturday. This is what a real rivalry looks like, not Conor vs Floyd.

I take this presser over any of the MayMac pressers tbh because this feels real and not like a movie.

Ariel, I still love the MMA Hour but if you can't feel the hype for this event then you're probably in the wrong profession buddy.

iPgi8J.gif

Ariel is dangerously close to Dana's cronies coming for him.

Honestly I'm getting tired of the expression "throwing shade". It's been beaten to death especially lately.

<{Joewithit}>

I thought Ariel always loves all the fights with fake wwe trash talk?

He always eats it up while everyone says it's fake as hell.

Is the shade coming from his giant honker?

Of course the press conference felt subdued. Once you go MayMac, you can never go back.

Ariel "Shiesty" Helwani

The weird looking manlet staring blankly into the camera makes me uncomfortable.

Ariel should have ran on stage and attacked Dana.

Lol I liked Ariel till he started tonguing McGregors ball bag.

Ariel's biggest shortcoming is that he's Canadian.

Back