DC v JJ is going to be a terrible fight?

andmcq

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else think this? Don't get suckered into the fake hype these two have generated.

No, this fight seems to mean everything to both guys, it should be great.

Don't get suckered into the fake hype these two have generated.

DYoKZPRXW3cfEW2bGInA_motorcycle%20scam.gif

The first fight was pretty good, things died down a bit around the end of round 4 but overall it was a great fight. Considering what's at stake I don't see how this fight could be boring.

The result of the fight is important enough to make it intriguing even if it's boring (or whatever you meant by "terrible").

Floyd/Conor will probably suck more. Conor will be swinging at air while Floyd pecks at him. Jones and DC are two of the best in the sport going at it.

Last edited:
Yes, I think it will be an ass whopping by Jones. Bones whiffs on a few elbows to set up a knee.

Imagine not being excited for Cormier vs. Jones II, are you kidding me? What's the point of even watching MMA?

Literally would be impossible for this fight to be bad. Two of the greatest fighters of all-time, they hate each other, and their wrestling is so good that it forces the entire fight to be on the feet.

Floyd/Conor will probably suck more. Conor will be swinging at air while Floyd pecks at him. Jones and DC are two of the best in the sport going it at it.
That´s it, my friend. DC vs. Bones will be a good one. Not spectacular, but good. I´m excited about how DC will close the distance and put pressure on JJ. I don´t see him taking down JJ. Dirty boxing and constant pressure will be the key.

Last edited:
Wrong.

It's going to be a great fight imo. I'll be strongly supporting DC but think he likely loses again.

Either way, a fight between two of the best lhw's ever, who also happen to despise each other, is most definitely not going to be a terrible fight. I can't wait.

Literally would be impossible for this fight to be bad. Two of the greatest fighters of all-time, they hate each other, and their wrestling is so good that it forces the entire fight to be on the feet.
It's definitely possible it can be bad. The first fight wasn't exactly a barn burner and was quite boring actually

Anyone else think this? Don't get suckered into the fake hype these two have generated.
It won't suck, just will be a struggle to watch.

Will look great in the highlights, but always find LHW to be lackluster.

Both guys are not as good as they were for the first fight. Cormier has given up on trying to take Jones down. I think it will be about all stand-up. A rusty Jones will a reach advantage against an old man. Still it is the most significant MA fight on the horizon.

TBH I'm worried the fight ended being a staring contest ala T-Wood vs Wonderboy

Two of the best LHW's to ever walk the earth, I can't believe it's even on the main card let alone a main event.

Fuck SEG

Back