Conor looking THICK & SOILD

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

uHSlTE2.gif

We can get tighter

Conor and his baby bird chest is a point of constant amusement.

Honestly , I was expecting that beach imposter video, good job, op

He is gonna gas so fast against Floyd. Instead of losing weight and trying to be as light as possible because he needs to go 12 rounds he is actually putting on muscles. So stupid.

Not that he chance against Floyd anyway but still at least don't do stupid shit like bulk up for a 12 round fight.

Last edited:
Tim Sylvia has looked both thick and soiled during his career but it didn't help against Ray Mercer.

He is gonna gas so fast against Floyd. Instead of losing weight adn trying to be as light as possible because he needs to go 12 rounds he is actually putting on muscles. So stupid.

Not that he chance against Floyd anyway but still at least don't do stupid shit like bulk up for a 12 round fight.

This does not look like a smart move on his part... I am kinda confused about it to be honest.

This does not look like a smart move on his part... I am kinda confused about it to be honest.
He thinks if he bulks up that he will KO Floyd with additional power.

Funny thing is that Floyd is the best defensive boxer ever so no way he is touching him with power shots.

Packing on extra muscle when your gas tank is non-existent before fighting an undefeated champion boxer is a brilliant idea.

If you're going to get your ass handed to you, minus well look good for the afterparty.

Honestly doesn't look that different from the shape he was in 205.

This isn't puffy 170lbs from the 196 fight. Pretty sure he's been doing a ton of cardio work from all the pictures/videos he's posted.

There isn't anything to really critique here.

Back