Timeline of Jon Jones crime spree

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/04/a-brief-timeline-of-ufc-champ-jon-jones-run-ins-with-authorities

Jon-Jones.png

Every time I see a picture of that dude the first things that come to mind are eye pokes, cocaine and estrogen blockers.

LOL at "crime spree". These are mostly traffic offenses.

jones is such a weird liar. i dont know how to pronouce it means he never took it?

Hope he wins so you haters suck on it. ^^

' Be upset, you firkin moron! '
- tze

He looks like a big, mean, evil mofo.
Acts like one.
Not surprised.
Still, will stream.

LOL at "crime spree". These are mostly traffic offenses.
traffic offenses lol. my traffic offenses are like seatbelt tkts or illegal U turns.
jon jones...
a dui wrapping your 100,000 vehicle around a light post is not like a seatbelt tkt my friend
nor is smashing up a pregnant lady's car with drugs in the vehicle, only to flee is not like commiting an illegal u turn
you get my jist here?

' Fake ass dude. All! '
- Tze

traffic offenses lol. my traffic offenses are like seatbelt tkts or illegal U turns.
jon jones...
a dui wrapping your 100,000 vehicle around a light post is not like a seatbelt tkt my friend
nor is smashing up a pregnant lady's car with drugs in the vehicle, only to flee is not like commiting an illegal u turn
you get my jist here?

Yeah, I get that you're fucking stupid.

Causing an accident and running from the scene is a serious crime.

No, it's still a traffic accident.

Yeah, I get that you're fucking stupid.

No, it's still a traffic accident.
No its not. Running from the scene of a crime is not a traffic offense. And he came back grabbed cash and ran away again. Fucking piece of shit

No its not. Running from the scene of a crime is not a traffic offense. And he came back grabbed cash anc ran away again. Fucking piece of shit

The "crime scene" was a wrecked car, not an armed robbery you fucking moron. Pretty sure the cash he grabbed was his.

It's a good thing lawyers exist or people would get thrown in jail for jaywalking if people like you had any say in it.

Back